Post Thanks / Like

Non OE Engine/Gearbox Mounts

I need some new mounts and want to know what people have tried and how they rated them. Scoff hasn't had the time to make up a batch of his proven Rear Mounts (see link):

https://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthrea...424#post242424

Has anyone tried the Spoox set up? Definitely look the part.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Non OE Engine/Gearbox Mounts

Here's a few options. First up is the Scoff Rear Mount

Next are the Spoox offerings. Rear Mount

Front LHS Mount

Front RHS Mount

efi-parts.co.uk
    Post Thanks / Like

A big part of the problem for me is that I need to buy the steel in big strips to make it cost effective so if there were good interest from say 10 people then I'd spend the time to make another batch of rears just like before. Maybe Logg can make up the fronts ? I don't want the hassle of having to trial fit and make jigs for the front mounts. I don't have access to a standard GT to test fit stuff onto anymore otherwise it wouldn't be that much of a hassle. I still have the jig for the rears though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scoff View Post
    A big part of the problem for me is that I need to buy the steel in big strips to make it cost effective so if there were good interest from say 10 people then I'd spend the time to make another batch of rears just like before. Maybe Logg can make up the fronts ? I don't want the hassle of having to trial fit and make jigs for the front mounts. I don't have access to a standard GT to test fit stuff onto anymore otherwise it wouldn't be that much of a hassle. I still have the jig for the rears though.
    Scoff, I have put up some details in your original thread, in the Group Buys section, and started 'a list' to test the waters for potential buyers. Please feel free to correct me or elaborate on any details. Hope you don't mind.

efi-parts.co.uk
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Woznaldo View Post
    Scoff, I have put up some details in your original thread, in the Group Buys section, and started 'a list' to test the waters for potential buyers. Please feel free to correct me or elaborate on any details. Hope you don't mind.
    Not at all, thankyou, we'll see if there's enough interest