Just been asked about the MSM cam I sold. The chap wants to know whats the best setting for it, as I have very limited knowledge when it comes to dailing in a cam & the guy has a totally different set up I am at a loss of what advice to give him, can anyone shed any light on the subject ?
Here is his message.

Hello Steve Happy Year!

I have measure cam in my engine yesterday.

The specs with adjust of full lift at 112º are:

Intake Full lift 112º--------------------------Valve lift 9.62mm (with clearance 0.25mm).------timing 63º/16º (with clearance 0.25mm). Lift at TDC 0.75mm

Exhaust full lift 254º (74º after TDC)------Valve lift 9.75mm (with clearance 0.25mm).-------timing 59º/20º(with clearance 0.25mm). Lift at TDC 0.95mm

What do you think Steve? Should leave the engine set in this way, or should I set the maximum lift at 110º.

On one hand I like to have a lot of power and engine torque at low revs because my engine will be 1600cc, but otherwise I think the turbo I have chosen is excesive big and worked better in high revs. What do you think?
I send my turbo specs
http://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbobygarrett/catelog/Turbochargers/GT25/GT2554R_471171_3.htm

Kind regards.