Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

total piss take

As a few know i insured my 5 about a month ago to get miles on it before selling. I added it to my policy instead of my range rover for the last month on the policy. Well the policy ran out friday, on wednesday i went online and got a quote for a year as i want to re insure it till it goes, they quoted £436 (churchill) for a std car well i heard nothing after the policy ran out till today when i had a letter saying thank you for renewing! I had no renewal quote etc just a certificate and a thank you letter. The total piss take was that they said they were taking a single payment of £794.85! W**KERS how can they do this? you dont get that much online discount! i had another quote elsewhere for £223! really p*ssed me off

Post Thanks / Like

Re: total piss take

Same thing happened to Adam, they refunded his cash and he went with someone else. Kick up a fuss

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: total piss take

Dont worry i was straight on the phone as i got in tonight! told them to stuff it and also that they will be getting another call telling them to stuff the home insurance quote i got as that was as bigger piss take!