Post Thanks / Like

any ebay freaks out there?

Just wondering, ive always used ebay to buy things but ive been put off from selling things, however decided id give it another go and the simple system makes it much faster to list items, i was actually quite impressed. For the moment ive just stuck up an old master system game, so i guess ill see if that sells, shame it would only let me list the item as free postage :S

Post Thanks / Like

Re: any ebay freaks out there?

i wasnt up for selling stuff on there, but ice shifted a few bits now and its been piss easy, and its been good to free up some space, mom and pop will be so proud lol

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

I used to sell ALOT on ebay as I was into the old remote control cars/collect/sell and buy.

I use it still but am put off selling as its just so pricey. But where else can you sell unwanted crap to a world wide market lol.

Post Thanks / Like

I only ever sell stuff that will make me some decent money, never bothered with items that are worth naff all. Saying that though, I sold a GT Tuning twister grille on ebay for 99p which I bought originally off ebay for £40 Should have set a reserve or higher starting price

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, ill see how much joy i have with it, just throwing some random bits and bobs on there.. some people will buy some **** though , its crazy

Post Thanks / Like

I've sold a few bits and bobs on eBay, it is pretty pricey to list things, especially when the things don't sell and you have to relist them.
    And some people take the mick sometimes, I've tried selling some KA sideskirts a few times, they retail at £230 And the best offer I ever had was £20. Which is weird as people seem to rave about them too.

Post Thanks / Like

i've recently been selling all my stuff out of my garage on ebay.
    i found the only way to really make money is with the carriage. - a 99p listing is free, as is one picture. so put the carriage at £10 for small items and say you can send it abroad.... it also helps if you can use the works courier system for nowt!