Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

A little reminder

This vid is just a reminder to people what a car is capable of doing to people and how it can destroy lives. I know its a bit of a downer for a subject but i thinks its good to be reminded every now and again of how easily it can all go wrong. IM sure plenty of people have seen it before.

WARNING THIS IS A GRAPHIC VID!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmMNcOWhjWM

Post Thanks / Like

Re: A little reminder

This is so very true

Post Thanks / Like

Re: A little reminder

Recently I do think sh*t when Im driving fast overtaking people hear there and everywhere I do fill really bad after and worry about what others think, It hits home when people say you could kill a family and so on. Dont get me wrong I am quite a safe driver now but when I was youger I remember driving like a **** plus now a days I worry to much about my leisense. I try to keep my fast driving to the track now.

I am a believer that really slow drivers are just as dangerous as I live in devon theres quite a lot of slow drivers the other day I was driving home from fcs there was a people carrier just round a bend going about 20mph and I came round the corner at about 40-50 safe speed for road and nearly went in the back of it, it was on a national speed limit.
    Last edited by bernard; 27-06-2009 at 06:47.