Post Thanks / Like

Jesus has sold me a 5hitter!!! (ment in jest)

Problem after problem with this fooking piece of crap!!!

Got an oil leek form the oil cooler lines to the rad now! found it was leeking earlier so tried to tighten it up but it just spins & wont pull tight!

looks like new oil lines & or a new rad!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jesus has sold me a 5hitter!!!

similar thing happened to mine the threads went on the radiater oil cooler. Shat it when a full 3 litres of oil lay on my best mates mum and dads brand new paved drive Good excuse to get a seperate oil cooler , if funds allow.

South West Regional Rep jesus in the seat of a 5's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahh hem , if you want a slanging match then please phone me buddy, if i didnt have ten minutes to totally transform the car back so you could fetch it between when im not working , maybe that would of been fine............, i have had my mobile on, you could ring it..you have just ruined my weekend..., what have "I" done now..., make it a personal slander on me why dont you..

Post Thanks / Like

aLSO...Due to the rush , i had to nick , the very parts that went wrong off a spare engine...totally untested, krissey m is my witness...im sorry its happend bud.

Post Thanks / Like

Could try some ptfe tape on the oil line, may be able to nip it up and stop the leak as a temp fix otherwise it's a new rad the thread has probably gone.

That's the problem with second hand cars, they all have a problem or can go wrong so I try not to buy/sell cars from/to people I kno. A friend sold a car through autotrader, 8 months later the bloke rang up and told him it had broken down, was his fault and he wanted his money back! My mate told him where to go obviously

Post Thanks / Like

mate if i have offended you that much by doing all i can etc etc, ill find you a rad and you can put that in..when does it stop becoming my problem.., jesus does not rip people off and tries to be as genuine and true to his word as he can, im only human....jesus, not frickin super-man...

Post Thanks / Like

our feckin survey says what....im blimmin livid right this second, nice title for a thread...mate.

Post Thanks / Like

Could try some ptfe tape on the oil line, may be able to nip it up and stop the leak as a temp fix otherwise it's a new rad the thread has probably gone
    Tried this it will probably still drip like a leaky tap like it did on mine.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with matty, that is a realy over the top title for a thread. This problem is a tiny niggle in the grand scheme of r5 things realy. Dont reckon nayls ment it with such aggresion, just didnt think when he posted it

Post Thanks / Like

I would also like to add , the only two problems you have had are a result of the oil cooler being removed as part of the agreed sale and using second hand parts that have not been up to par`, i am sorry, ie the sandwich plate bolt an now the oil cooler line {allone part}.i wish id had more than an hours grace to test them, then maybe i wouldnt have got home @ 2am after doing all i did and then been slated further down the line on the site.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TrixNFlix View Post
    I agree with matty, that is a realy over the top title for a thread. This problem is a tiny niggle in the grand scheme of r5 things realy. Dont reckon nayls ment it with such aggresion, just didnt think when he posted it

Hopefully this is the case andy , as i thought my mates were my mates, you for one would know what its like to buy a car with faults and you can speak from experience..

Post Thanks / Like

Thats me done , nayls im sorry , my explainations above , anyone wishing to discuss it can pm or phone me..07790069063.

Post Thanks / Like

jesus is hardly a con artist now is he, nayls pull your head out of your arse.

Post Thanks / Like

come on matty lad calm down a bit. Most people who have met you including me know you are a salt of the earth help anyone kind of guy. I dont think nayls thought about about what he was writng when he wrote the thread title. Just wait for nayls to respond. Lets all of us not get dragged into a slanging match. Not good for the club or anyone.
    Last edited by TrixNFlix; 10-05-2009 at 16:52. Reason: Written before seeing mattys last 2 resonses

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TrixNFlix View Post
    come on matty lad calm down a bit. Most people who have met you including me know you are a salt of the earth help anyone kind of guy. I dont think nayls thought about about what he was writng when he wrote the thread title. Just wait for nayls to respond. Lets all of us not get dragged into a slanging match. Not good for the club or anyone.
    ..totally, just try me best with folk on this club, im not perfect but i strive..., cheers for the supportlads , i think andy`s probally right, lets hear from the man himself and see.

Post Thanks / Like

wont be jesus fault so dont blame him uve had many 5s before nayls like my self so you no they can be a bit finiky thats the whole joy of havin 1 ive had nothing but trouble with the 1 i got off a fellow member but do i moan no.
    its the joy of having a 5 being able to play with it and fix it i admit it is annoying if u want to use it but thats why i have a run about car aswell as the 5 incase i need to go out and the 5 doesnt want to the problem u ae having is a easy fix
    can be fixed temporay by going to a car accessory place or garage and getting some
    chemical metal its great once its set it with stands oil temprature fuel and water leaks all sorts and its only a 5£ ull love the 5 again when its going

Post Thanks / Like

jesus is one of the most genuine blokes ive met, hes gone out of his way to help me on a few occasions, ive also done buisness with him and im more than happy with the purechess, im pritty damm sure he wouldnt sell anything knowing it was dodgy,
    if you had a problem with the parts you got from him you should of just rang him and discused it in private, im sure it wouldve got sorted without bad mouthing in front of everyone on this site!

Post Thanks / Like

at the end of the day he brought the car, and you cant drive done the road after a week and something breaks and blam the previous owner,

yes maybe if youve not even made it out there road,

ive never took it apon my self to slag of any previous owner if some thing breaks

its a fooking car lad, things can be fine one moment and the next its broke.

think nylas is a way ott, i dont know matty well but ill defend his corner as it seems youve just come all guns blazing with a title thats a bit abusive and offending, and im 100% sure as he stated if you rang him he would have sorted you out,

any how not my argument but ill argue your corner as naylas has come down hard on something thats relativly a easy fix!!

think he needs to get over himself

rant over

Post Thanks / Like

No where in this thread did he say that Jesus was a con artist?!? All he said was that he has had problem after problem with it and its getting to him...the title was a bit OTT though, but who knows how he was trying to get this across? It might have been banter? Or him just shhowing annoyance but not actually meaning to offend? I don't know...

Matt and Nayls obviously know each other better than I know either of them so i'm sure they will sort this out. Think the thread should be locked tbh and further correspondence should be through pm's or phone

My two cents

Post Thanks / Like

Matt and Nayls obviously know each other better than I know either of them so i'm sure they will sort this out. Think the thread should be locked tbh and further correspondence should be through pm's or phone

Post Thanks / Like

still thing is he didnt even try to contact him.....

then just puts up a thread like this

what are you expecting, people to agree and say oh yer it must be a ****ter.

NO its not a ****ter its a every day car problem that could of happened to matty nayls or the next guy,

problem is hes come down ott on this one and tbh theres more people not liking his way of words than not,

still i do agree its a matter for them to to solve, but when he brings a thread with a title like this, and being that jesus is a well known, happy to help person, thus is why people are ranting

Post Thanks / Like

True, like I said before, the title was way over the top and could have been dealt with in a much better way. But annoyance can get the better of people rather quickly and some people cope with it differently. I'm not defending Nayls here as it wasn't needed. But in times of annoyance people can do stupid things, and I think this is one of them.

Hopefully Nayls will come on here and apologise and/or explain his intent behind the title and thats it. Nothing more can be said apart from people ranting on about how respected Jesus is (which he is :P) but at the same time, before this gets out of hand, we should let the two adults deal with it in a sensible way.

Post Thanks / Like

It seems to me that the only people ranting are those that have absolutely feck all to do with this issue.

I'm gonna lock this thread before more 'sheep' jump on the band-wagon & poke their nose into other people's business.

Nayls, perhaps next time a phone call and/or private PM to Jesus would be more in order, rather than starting a thread like this which is naturally only gonna cause ructions.