Post Thanks / Like

Interior plastics - Campus into GTT

Hi all

Does anyone happen to know if the parcel shelf supports/speaker holders are different in a gtt compared to a campus?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Interior plastics - Campus into GTT

They don't have the speaker grilles depending on which model they've come out of and could well be a different colour to the GTT ones. Not sure on the actual fitment of the supports themselves.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the reply Trev.... I actually forgot about this thread

The issue I had was that the campus supports I got hold of seem to have a sort of "lug" on them which points forwards between the rear seat and window. With GTT window surrounds they were fouling against the seat belt guide. I am looking to source a GTT set but may just chop off this bit for the time being.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi mate ,I am picking up a load of interior trims tomz. I have 2 of the speakers parts you are looking for. Once I get them I can send you some pics to see if they suit. Dougie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dmiller1 View Post
    Hi mate ,I am picking up a load of interior trims tomz. I have 2 of the speakers parts you are looking for. Once I get them I can send you some pics to see if they suit. Dougie

Yes please, that would be great cheers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tubbyG View Post
    Thanks for the reply Trev.... I actually forgot about this thread

The issue I had was that the campus supports I got hold of seem to have a sort of "lug" on them which points forwards between the rear seat and window. With GTT window surrounds they were fouling against the seat belt guide. I am looking to source a GTT set but may just chop off this bit for the time being.
    Ah right. I guess you're right then, either modify or source some from a higher spec 5 that had rear window plastic surrounds. I'm sure there were more models than just the GTT that had this. I guess the Monaco had it. GTX maybe? Or perhaps the difference is down to 3 door or 5 door??

Post Thanks / Like

Have a look at the pic here that shows the rear interior of a 1990 5-door Auto 1.4, that has a full interior setup. Maybe the lugs you have are to go with this kind of configuration?

http://www.newoldcar.co.uk/index.php...4-litre-ref-49

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi mate, i managed to source 4 of the speaker sections off two cars that had back window surrounds and with rear opening windows. I will give them a clean over the weekend. If you pm your email or phone number I will WhatsApp you a few pics. Cheers. Dougie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dmiller1 View Post
    Hi mate, i managed to source 4 of the speaker sections off two cars that had back window surrounds and with rear opening windows. I will give them a clean over the weekend. If you pm your email or phone number I will WhatsApp you a few pics. Cheers. Dougie

Excellent thank you. I will fire you a pm