Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

sum help for an old member

First post!

hi i was a member on here abut 8 years ago before i moved to Ireland but i still have our 5 locked up in a garage in England i havent been able to bring it over till now. but their are a few things i need to sort out first and i need a Little help from you guys if thats ok would be great.

when i built the car i built a 2 seat racer but now we have a Son and Need back seats , i might have trouble getting the seats here so do the Clio or any other back seats fit?
    Also Do the Clio seat belts fit front and back? as i swaped mine for harnesses but they dont pass NCT.

I now it wold be easier to bye the parts i Need before i bring it over but i only have enough money to bring the car over and do the work when i can afford it.

The crazy thing is when we moved i had loads of stuff for the 5 and i gave it all away to members for free as i had no wear to keep the parts.

Thanks for any help.

Does any one know if there is any where i can get the parts i need in Southern ireland?

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: sum help for an old member

Parts shouldn't be an issue, but postage will be a factor as it's basically Europe!

Committee, South East Regional Rep James5's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Clio Mk1 rear seats will fit not a problem as will the seatbelts from a clio mk1, front seats need a lot of work to get in. You've got Robbie aka Turboted over in Ireland he may have some spares or be able to assist with works required. If your on Facebook check out turbotedsgarage

Post Thanks / Like

Yup turbo ted or mike gt turbo spares your best bet.

Post Thanks / Like

And don't forget to rejoin John. Lot's of help on here. If the car hasn't run in 8yrs, you'll need some!