Post Thanks / Like

So close yet so far!

Well marky mark nearly has my engine nearly ready to go in.. Id say iv got 90% of the bits just samcos and few other bits and bobs i need to finish her..

But with no job now currently struggling!.. Carnt finish it as money i do have i need to survive off yet i just wanna drive the damn thing!

just hope i can get something asap! As dont wanna come to the point where i have to sell it all..

Post Thanks / Like

Re: So close yet so far!

What bits do you need to finish it off mate. Might be able to help you out.

Post Thanks / Like

Need f7 samco hose kits.. gotta get a stack speedometer and sensor.. TPS sensor from
    Scoff, alternator, starter, few other bits and bobs plastics/brackets etc not 100% sure til engines in and i know what i need like

Plus paying mark for his work all adds up

Post Thanks / Like

Not nice being out of work

Best of luck, sure things will turn around, and when they do you've got something to look forward too

Post Thanks / Like

Cheers mate.. suppose there is that but i went basically all last year without driving it so deffo want it out this year to get the buzz again!

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Not nice being out of work

Best of luck, sure things will turn around, and when they do you've got something to look forward too
    I know you just want to drive the car but don't do anything hasty, if you can't afford to finish it just yet then your best off storing it and finishing it at a later date than selling it and then regretting it further down the line. Sometimes life comes before cars unfortunately, I've owned mine for 11 years and I reckon I've only put 4000 miles on it in that time due to other things going on in my life. I do hope things turn for the better soon mate.

Post Thanks / Like

sorry to hear you lost your job chap, hope you get it all sorted.

as above though, I'd prioritise first with living, mothball the car now before you spend any more on it, that way you should be stable financially and not have to sell up to live over coming months!

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah know what your saying just so annoying! dont help that i dont have another car to drive as probs wouldnt be so bad but cant really spend the money i do have on a cheap run around.. just gonna have to stick it out and hopefully sort a job! and sort this infair dimissal out!