Well, its been a while since I did this as I thought the want/need for it had gone but it appears that theres still call for it so, I'm happy to resume.

Events for next year: Self explainatory really. still an ongoing process so keep your eye out on the events section.

Shop Stock This was relating to the stock of the Koni shock Absorbers in the club shop.

Items for the shop a discussion about possible new products for the shop and the restocking of some items already in there. Im sure this will be a constantly recurring topic.

Honory memberships A question was raised regarding how many honory members we have and the reasons why they were given it. This has been pruned lightly after various considerations and has reduced from 13 members to 10

30 years of the gt turbo celebration in france this was brought up here and redirected to the events section

Membership packs some new members had/have not received their membership packs. This is due to two main factors 1) Alex has handed over the reigns to Romil so there has naturally been a transition period and 2) a lot of the packs were lost by Yodel.
Also in this thread are ideas for upgrading the membership packs. This topic is ongoing.

Standing down I shalnt mention names here as its not my place to but a moderator has announced theyre standing down

Feedback for new website Our new website is being trialled and modified so its really as the title

Ideas Just a thread for banding round ideas for offers etc to the members

ND 15 self explanatory again. Possible ideas for our next national day

Membership numbers This is just a regular report on the amount of members.

Home page This was a call to update the homepage which is now done

House keeping A thread requesting that we have a tidy up of the committee boards to show whats:
pending
in work
completed

Club Shop Discussion about the need for a new club shop. This is in progress and the thread is now in use to test out the new shop and discuss with the programmer.

Spammers Just a note about dealing with spambots.

That brings us up to date with November and December so far.

Now a bit of feedback from you....

Do you want these updates on a monthly or bi-monthly basis?

Thanks

Ross