so for a while I've used beatport to sniff out music. its good for that. I tried a while ago to buy tracks from it too and failed for reasons that until today I had forgotten. I tried again after finding some rare stuff I liked and got the "not available in your territory" error message. buggeration. OK, so then I tried to download some uber common stuff, clicked on every bloody version of it and still the same error! wtf, I can go to record shop down the road and buy it on vynal or whatever I want, but from beatport ? computer says no.

fine, I thought, I'll read the help. was there a help button on the error message ? no. after 10mins of rummaging I found an faq page and clicked on my error message. the text rambled on about how he loves music and how he too is non too chuffed with the idiotic regulations but completely abstains from telling me HOW the frig I'm supposed to list or even find a track that I CAN download so after mashing the keyboard a bit I completed the "why are you dissatisfied with our help" form.

what is the solution ? hack, tips, or suggestions for new places I could look for stuff along the same lines as beatport.