Committee Member
    Events
    Post Thanks / Like

VW/Audi/Skoda compressor and glue

Hey guys.

I've got some tyre kits for sale. These are genuine VAG group kits that are brand new and unopened.

They are exactly the same as this kit on eBay at £60

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Au...item41752c05e7

I'm offering these to RTOC members for £25 and will be listing them on eBay at £40

They are an absolute god send especially if you run without a spare wheel in your car. They work in seconds and I've got one in the boot of all my cars.

At the moment I have 10 complete kits for sale and a further 13 tubs of the fluid which gets an RTOC members price of £15 for the fluid alone.

As I say these are genuine VAG group items so are the best quality you could ask for.

Thanks

Ross

Post Thanks / Like

Re: VW/Audi/Skoda compressor and glue

So it repairs a minor puncture?? Is that £25 delivered?

Post Thanks / Like

is the fluid still in date?

Committee Member
    Events
    Post Thanks / Like

£25 + £2 delivery and yes, 100% in date as they only arrived from Germany 3 weeks ago. I work at the UKs largest VAG pdi centre. Some of the cars that come over end up with two kits in the boot rather than one. We are allowed to buy these from the company at a massively reduced rate hence why I've just bought 10 full kits. In all honesty, I'm only making a few quid off these at the RTOC rate but a decent mark up at what I'm going to list them for on eBay.

They repair all minor punctures no worries. I have used this stuff in a tyre where a 13mm bolt had gone through the centre of the tyre and with the bolt removed it sealed fine. If you've ripped a hole in the sidewall however, no amount of fluid will help you there. Also good stuff to use if you've got one of those annoying slow punctures that you can't trace.

Ross