Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

how much?

First post!

I have a c1j engin and box in my old rottern 5, got around 110k on it. Uprated clutch, l&b flywheel, piper 285 cam, k-tec tubular manifold, mocal oil cooler, recent head gasket. Hasnt been ran for a cuple years but was fine last time i had it going. From what i remember it was running in the 13 sec quater miles. Just after a rough idea how much its worth as i cant seem to find any for saleand am no longr a member .
    Cheers folks!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: how much?

4-500 I would say.
    Best to take the manifold off and sell that separate as it will get at least £100

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Cheers for the quick response mate. I'm glad i asked because i had a feeling id only get around £200 for it. It's about time i got it out and cleaned ready to sell like!

Post Thanks / Like

Flywheel, cam, cooler should get £50 each. £100 plus for manifold. The. 200 for the rest providing you put standard parts back on.

Classifieds Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, you don't get many £80 OE engines anymore or spec'd ones for cheap.. Sell it for what it's worth in parts..

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Cheers guys. Problem being i dont have the standard parts to put back on. Just remeberd the maifold could do with a bit more welding as it previously cracked and i had it repared, basicaly needs finishing. Also i seem to remember the head having some light work done to it with previous owner. How often do these sell? Was thinkin trying to get 400 for the lot minus th manifold and 50 for that as it needs workin on.

Post Thanks / Like

Well as i said iam on the rtoc ..steven after looking at the car yesterday and seeing what sort of price you think stuff is worth well sorry buddy i will give it a miss Good luck ..