Post Thanks / Like

Lc-1 Fitting

Hey guys i'm fitting my lc-1 and was wondering do all the 6 wires and the 2 headphone sockets have to be put through into the car??? or do the headphone like connections stay outside???

thanks in advance

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lc-1 Fitting

Quote Originally Posted by MR TURBO View Post
    Hey guys i'm fitting my lc-1 and was wondering do all the 6 wires and the 2 headphone sockets have to be put through into the car??? or do the headphone like connections stay outside???

thanks in advance
    Dont worry worked it out now

Post Thanks / Like

so which one was it so we all know?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dgdogz View Post
    so which one was it so we all know?
    They all have to go through into the cockpit!!! I'm half way there have the controller in place changed my turbo pipe for the bunged one while i was at it fitted the scorpion i got from james george would be handy to know what electrical points other people have fixed the wires to?? Red, Blue, White etc.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MR TURBO View Post
    They all have to go through into the cockpit!!! I'm half way there have the controller in place changed my turbo pipe for the bunged one while i was at it fitted the scorpion i got from james george would be handy to know what electrical points other people have fixed the wires to?? Red, Blue, White etc.....

Just follow the manual mate... it tells you exactly what you need to know

Make sure you connect the gauge's blue wire to the LC-1's brown wire (analog output 2)! I accidentally connected it to the yellow wire (output 1) and got all screwed up readings

I didn't bother connecting the purple wire to the headlight power wire, as I don't want the gauge's display to dim when I turn the lights on... so I connected the purple wire to ground, on the same lug as the gauge's black ground wire (different lug than the LC-1's blue and white wires!).

I used the cigarette lighter power wire to connect the gauge's red wire and the LC-1's red wire.
    Last edited by jantheeven; 22-12-2008 at 12:13.