Post Thanks / Like

307 hdi issues

I've run a diagnostic check on a 307 hdi 110 and its coming up with dpf fault. The car drives slow and no noticeable boost or power. I can't hear or see any boost leaks and no funny smoke issues. We did a forced regeneration today and it made no noticeable improvement. It also keeps loosing oil filler caps indicating high crankcase pressure.
    I've read this could be because the dpf is blocked right up and it will need to be removed and jet washed out. The car has over 100,000 miles and is on original dpf and it does short runs around town. No visible diagnostic lights are showing on dash.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 307 hdi issues

we deal with a few dpf cars at work and there due for a full dpf replacement at 75k - so if its on original dpf and does short journeys i would say its blocked as it wouldnt be doin a re gen on short journeys. Even though youv done a forced re gen it probably is to blocked. If youv got no other fault codes relating to temp or pressure sensors for the dpf then it looks like the dpf itself to me. People get delete pipes for them and run without

Post Thanks / Like

peugeots have the regen fluid thats meant to be topped up on certain services which very few people do.

http://wbsatwestmount.blogspot.co.uk...te-filter.html

Post Thanks / Like

Drill out the fap filter with a 2" core drill and get it mapped out, easiest fix mate.

http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/...-%A3100-13017/

Post Thanks / Like

Dpf fluid is topped up and a regen was done to no avail.
    If it were mine I would map it out.

A mate has left the car with me over Christmas but don't fancy paying midnight motors prices so it will have to wait until new year until it gets a new one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by car.crash View Post
    Dpf fluid is topped up and a regen was done to no avail.
    If it were mine I would map it out.

A mate has left the car with me over Christmas but don't fancy paying midnight motors prices so it will have to wait until new year until it gets a new one.
    oil caps will fall off if engine cover is loose...

fluid needs counters reset once done, also all the system needs to be working, most likely a fuel cap sensor is faulty, check for magnets in ya fuel cap, if it doesn't see the cap it wont inject the fluid, and filter will block.

get it to a pug dealer, may be £50-60 for a diag check but at least you will know what u need without guessing or throwing parts at it. the PSA system isn't very user friendly and we always get them in that have been messed with by fred in the shed, and we can always fix them first time