Post Thanks / Like

Quick question

Is £110 good for a full set of Samos that are 2 months old excluding the telephone pipe thanks for looking

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Quick question

It depends on the definition of a full set really. Samco do over 20 hoses for the 5GTT. How many hoses are you getting for this price ?. Bearing in mind just the two main boost hoses are over £100 on their own then yes it could be a good deal. Take a look at something like this then work out the costs of the hoses your getting to make your own mind up,

http://www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk/SA..._85/index.html

Post Thanks / Like

I asked if it included water boost heater and breather thy told me yes all but the telephone is thier any I have missed any pipes out?

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

There is the ancillary kit but that's big money, £300 + and also the oil drain hose. Don't forget if you have a FMIC the boost hoses are probably not much use to you as they are. For the water hoses IIRC there is two kits. One contains the two hoses with the bleed screws. The other kit contains the four smaller hoses around the carb and to the turbo etc. Could be wrong though as it's been a long time since I looked at Samco's. Assuming they are a couple of months old I would say it's a bargain. If my maths is correct that's well over £400 of hoses when new.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by markg View Post
    There is the ancillary kit but that's big money, £300 + and also the oil drain hose. Don't forget if you have a FMIC the boost hoses are probably not much use to you as they are. Assuming they are a month old I would say it's a bargain. If my maths is correct that's well over £400 of hoses when new.

I think I spent about 750 EXCLUDING the boost circuit as I had a a front mount. If its 110 for all them jump on it

Post Thanks / Like

all i have to go by is this pic they say all is included http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8445/7...05f1b5cb_m.jpg

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Link doesn't work mate.

Edit - now it does !

Post Thanks / Like

all i have to go by is this pic they say all is included http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8445/7...05f1b5cb_m.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Ask for another pic with a bit of paper with your name and date photographed with the hoses. Make sure your not being scammed.

Post Thanks / Like

too late (s***t) the seller did have 355 positive feedback so fingers crossed, u got me worried now lol