Post Thanks / Like

A big thanks to the rtoc

I just wanted to say a big thanks to the rtoc for the past few years all that iv read on this site , friends iv met thorough the site and events iv attended , deffo with out the site i know i would not have bought a 5 well over ten years ago now , i dont chat on here much never really have most of what im asking as been answered in alot more depth than i need explaining bought a few things off people and sold a few things and thanks you to them people for helping me out when i need some bits. Having less and less time to use and work on my 5 over the past two years im going to start breaking the car up for parts and selling off my stash of parts i need a car for work and having alot of cash in the car i think its the best way to get back the most out of the car. I will be at blyton park running track days the week before and week after the national day if anyones need some help i know a few people if richard cant help you for tyre fitting or a ramp to get on give me a shout id like to help anyone in the club as much as its helped me . i love 5 turbos and i know one day im going to be back with the engine in the rear but untill that day once again rtoc thank you for the past years you made me fall in love it this little french hatch

Post Thanks / Like

Re: A big thanks to the rtoc

my car would be off to scrap heaven if it wasnt for the help i get on here

Post Thanks / Like

Another car getting broken!

Committee Member
    North West Regional Area Rep
    Post Thanks / Like

on a more positive note, i was considering breaking my car as id make a shed load more than trying sell it as it is atm, iv had some ridiculous offers since half heartedly putting it up for sale, so iv now decided to keep the car and get it sorted when i have the funds to do so.

Post Thanks / Like

Always has been a great club best Renault club on the net imo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BluntyR5GTT View Post
    on a more positive note, i was considering breaking my car as id make a shed load more than trying sell it as it is atm, iv had some ridiculous offers since half heartedly putting it up for sale, so iv now decided to keep the car and get it sorted when i have the funds to do so.
    Good man andy! I for one am very pleased to hear that