Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

A big thank you to member 6129

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

I posted on here a couple of days ago with a couple of niggly problems with over heating and pinking, a couple of the other members suggested a few things to try but member 6129 sent me his phone number to chat about the problem.

The next day he was on my door with his spanners amd compression tester and within a couple of hours I went from being someone with no experience of the engine to knowing what every sensor and pipe did, the car is now running well and I know my way round the engine now, so a big thank you to a great member of the owners club

Cheers Elliot

Post Thanks / Like

Re: A big thank you to member 6129

^^^^^^^^ good stuff!! Well worth joining the rtoc.

Post Thanks / Like

carls a good guy.. rtoc does it again.

Post Thanks / Like

no poblem any time.
    Quote Originally Posted by ellclover View Post
    New poster! (less than 10 posts)

I posted on here a couple of days ago with a couple of niggly problems with over heating and pinking, a couple of the other members suggested a few things to try but member 6129 sent me his phone number to chat about the problem.

The next day he was on my door with his spanners amd compression tester and within a couple of hours I went from being someone with no experience of the engine to knowing what every sensor and pipe did, the car is now running well and I know my way round the engine now, so a big thank you to a great member of the owners club

Cheers Elliot