Post Thanks / Like

Advice Needed - Deposits & Deals

Righty,

I recently went to have a look at a brand new Triumph Street Triple R, test rode, lovely lets do a deal.

Turned down the first offer - too expensive

Second offer - £500 off the RRP, Throw in some accessories and that might tickle my fancy.

Third Offer - £500 off the RRP + £620 of accessories for £146 fitted.

Accepted two weeks ago, with delivery in mid november. I paid £250 deposit.

Since then i've been trying to contact the sales man who was more than keen to take my deposit.

I sent an email asking about R&G crash bungs - could they supply them? I had a reply saying he's 'updated my order' This was the last email.

I sent another email saying i was only enquiring could he give me a cost (fitted).... no reply that was 2 weeks ago today.

I've since had paperwork emailed through, asking me to sign and return ect - In total i've sent 7 emails and left phone messages asking for an answer, but the sales person hasn't bothered at all.

WTF is wrong with people?? I want the bike, and they should want the complete sale

I'm really disappointed, this dealership has won multiple MCN deler of the year awards, and i thought things would be smooth and easy, but instead I feel frustrated and de-flated.

Basically i want to know where i stand, if i pull out, I guess i'll loose my deposit? Some of the bike was going to be financed but I haven't signed anything yet.

Cheers

Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Advice Needed - Deposits & Deals

can you not go back to the shop and speak to the guy face to face and stress your dissapointment in their service. it always seems that there really interested in selling you something and then once they have your money there not botherd had the same trouble with a car a few months back. hope you get it sorted tho the speed triple is a nice bike

Post Thanks / Like

Either phone up & ask to speak to the manager, or take a trip to the dealership & speak to this guy in person.

Simples.

Post Thanks / Like

By the time i get out of work and get down there its shut. I've been working away aswel which doesn't help.

Post Thanks / Like

as mart says then speak to the manager. id still tell them aswell how annoyed and dissapointed i was. you never know may get some more bits added as a sorry present

Post Thanks / Like

btw if you ditch the cat, the ecu has a road and a race map pre installed.....

Post Thanks / Like

cheers sparkie!

will have a look into this if/when i get a phone call back! haha