Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

push rod info

i put a head on a spare 5 and when i went to replace the push rods they weren't fitting to well, so had to loosen the indiviaual retianing srews on the timing rail, but some of them although tight now are no where near the rods, what have i done and how do i fix it?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: push rod info

Never mind that...what happened to all those bits you were bringing to the RR day ??????

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

well long story and a shorter one, i got fooked around twice again, basically with someone i cant mention seeing me off with a duff turbo, and all the arse wipes on flea bay taking the piss oh and me being an honest idiot, i have managed to well and truly see myself off, i will come out of this with no car, so sorry mate last thing on my mind taking 2 things to the rr day for the sakeof a fiver, your more than welcome to come get them though bud, and got a lot more stuff for sale now.

Post Thanks / Like

ross, you do know that when youve changed a head gasket you always have to reset the valve clearances!

refer to the haynes manual for how to adjust the valve clearances if you dont already know.

its easy, its goes like this =

no#1 open/ adjust no#8
    2/7
    3/6
    4/5

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ross99 View Post
    well long story and a shorter one, i got fooked around twice again, basically with someone i cant mention seeing me off with a duff turbo, and all the arse wipes on flea bay taking the piss oh and me being an honest idiot, i have managed to well and truly see myself off, i will come out of this with no car, so sorry mate last thing on my mind taking 2 things to the rr day for the sakeof a fiver, your more than welcome to come get them though bud, and got a lot more stuff for sale now.
    bad form, thats what been in this club is about buddy, going that little bit further for other members

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

are you taking the piss, no one helped me, and i've offered about 500 worth off stuff for free with no takers, what do you want me to do drive around the country at my expense dropping things off, get a grip!

Post Thanks / Like