Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The future of the RTOC national day

Quote Originally Posted by 5alldaway View Post
    you know full well it happens
    Havent seen any direct insults thrown, normaly its an offhand comment, id imagine when typed doesnt seem so bad, but upon interpritation from an individual, you have potential to be offended..

Think maybe your selling the club and alot of member short and taring alot of ''usual members'' with a bad brush.

Committee, Treasurer, Memberships admin Ian S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mart View Post
    members can still organise events..... but surely the people with the titles should be leading by example? After all, they were the ones that were elected/voted into that position.
    Most of the people with titles were:
    •appointed by Me and Miller.
    •Asked by me to be on the committee and accepted,
    •offered in response to my 'advert' and were accepted.

Miller himself was 'volunteered' by Rach after Bruce left to work abroad. He was somewhat reluctant and reserved but threw himself into it for a few months at the end of 2006.

The only real vote was for the most recent Events person after several people applied. And that was only the committee voting.

There haven't been enough interested people to need a members vote. Just the opposite really, a leader has moved on and the position can't be (adequately if at all) filled.
    I do personally feel that the Committee should be the ones guiding the club in a new direction
    Yes I agree that should be the case but quite a lot of committee have moved on and not been replaced. The few are all quite busy just keeping things running in their own areas. It did become very apparent recently that more cohesion /people is/are needed as important items were being left by all to someone else and no-one else noticed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 5alldaway View Post

not to mention everytime a new member joins up on here asking a question thats been asked before they get savaged by all the usual members on here, hardly welcoming now is it, if its like this on the forum then i would be put off coming to an event
    No offence, but you always seem to bring this up. How often are you on line these days? Yes, it did used to happen on every other thread a few years back (I admit to being one of the worst culprits). However, things have calmed down A LOT in that respect, over the last couple of years. I can't remember the last time I read a thread where a 'newbie' got Royally flamed. Although admittedly I don't read every thread on here, like I used to.

**This is where someone links a recent thread where I've done just that**

Post Thanks / Like

Do you think what kept the membership level up was the fun of logging on to see Bill and others flame new members

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ian S View Post
    Do you think what kept the membership level up was the fun of logging on to see Bill and others flame new members
    I think you could be on to something there Ian. The boards were really active a few years back, we had more members, a better turnout at events, and me ripping the crap out of anyone and everyone.

As soon as I 'get old', and 'retire', the posts, membership levels, event turnouts have all dropped.....

Hmmm

Post Thanks / Like

Mmmm, what to do now that even the lolers have been eradicated?
    Actually I haven't really noticed it and being a relative newby although I am aware of my lack of knowledge peeps have always been helpful. Anyway I think this is a subject for a different thread at least ideas etc are being bandied around before ND and can be discussed there.
    What specific help us needed for the club?

Post Thanks / Like

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

As "Events Organiser" I guess I'd better add something to this thread:

Shut up all you moaning b1tches

I'd just like to point out that yes I know I've not been the best EO I could have been in the last few months, however I have had got a few things on-going at the moment (Wedding & Travelling a lot for work. Currently writing this in Venice!)

My belief is that because of the costs of fuel etc that have gone up people are going to be less bothered about trackdays and because the shift to restoration from modification the Pod isn't as high up everyone's agenda now?

Therefore I think we should see about getting some half decent campsite sorted next year for a bit of BBQ/Drinking & chilling as a ND??

This club is not a dictatorship lead by me or anyone else on the Committe where there decisions shape what the club will do. If you guys tell me what you all want to do next year then we can organise it?

If anyone wants for me to step down & take up the role then just let me know? I do still have passion for this club & what it does though & will be on here with all the regulars for a LONG while yet!!

I don't want this thread to drag down everyones spirits about the forthcoming ND, come on guys, we're british, Stiff Upper Lips on, chests out & Push on!!!

To Finish I'd just like to say that one of the best people to take over from Miller if he IS stepping down is D4WNO! I think everyone would be surprised as to how much she does behind the scenes already

Post Thanks / Like

Why not arrange a camping meet up then later in the year?

Both the main events are in June July so how about late Aug early Sep before the whether cools too much?

Don't just talk about it. Do it. Find somewhere in the Midlands. Get an idea of who's interested from a thread and messaging loads of people. Book the venue. Advertise it. Get the flyers made a distributed. Keep pushing it on these forums and the home page and more PM's and talking to people. Create enthusiasm.

Are there some large events with other clubs around that time period that could double with an over night RTOC meeting? Find out. Talk to those clubs about the camping arrangements.

It must be fairly easy if there's no major venue, such a track, being booked with it by yourself. Just a camping area.

How many people will attend? Find out. Even if it's just 20. Arrange it. Book it. Take the payments or at least deposits.

Clearly I know what to do but I'm not interested. So Steve, over to you

Post Thanks / Like

ND 2012, Camping Shell Island Wales... Done ..

Turn The Log tuning
    Post Thanks / Like

I go camping here with my mates quite a lot,
    http://www.rosscider.com/

Camping in the old orchard, £5 per night, bbqs and lovely cider.

Post Thanks / Like

I personally cant wait for national day. as this will be the first ive been able to attend.

Perhaps we could list options for next years national day then stick them in a poll and all vote?

I also remember when i first joined, i had little mechanical knowledge and did find the forums a little intimidating,i didnt want to say something stupid. This site alot of the time can be very technical with a lot of very intelligent members.
    I think gettin people to smaller events first is the key to getting people more involved. Are new members automatically introduced to there respective area reps? Perhaps a certain number of events should be made mandatory in each area, with brownie points for attending/organising!! 5 a year atleast? no matter how small, even just a little gathering somewhere.... anything to bring the members together.

Post Thanks / Like

I'LL be making it my business to talk to PPC @ MAllory next week to discuss a manufacturor type shootout for next year and then go from there, maybe as part of 2 or 3 meets.

Post Thanks / Like

Or some one else who can do a smallish event like this, please do put yourself forward but only if you CAN and WILL do the research, lead the way, be there.

Steve it would be very good if you make this happen but based on your performance so far I just don't think you can. You're scant on the committee boards and abroad so often. It totally fails to cut it with me at least that you can't really get anything else done this year 'cause you getting married. Unless that is an example of how very very little free time you have that that really is the only thing you, or anyone else on your schedule, can/could arrange.

Steve, I had to enter a few events in the calendar, PPC in the Park to mention one big one, even after people had pointed out that the calendar was bare and even after I'd posted details and repeat mentioned. Is that because you didn't have time?

In which case, the club needs someone, or several people, with plenty of free time to organise events not just suggest something and ask a question in a thread. Organising is time consuming hard slog and often largely thankless. It needs inventiveness and also the motivation and drive to deliver an end result for people you don't know and may not even like. But for the greater good.

I'm not taking this moment to be unpleasant to you Steve, there is no emotion in what I'm saying here. But I'm overly frustrated by the lack an any action on the events front apart from what mainly Lee and Dawn, and to a tiny extent me, Ashy, anyone else, are doing. Good that you're going to be the liaison man all weekend at the Mallory event with Miller not doing it, that will no doubt be a big help.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rob@Backyardracing View Post
    ND 2012, Camping Shell Island Wales... Done ..
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdur View Post
    I go camping here with my mates quite a lot,
    http://www.rosscider.com/

Camping in the old orchard, £5 per night, bbqs and lovely cider.
    Sounds good

Small events like these can grow into large ones.

Back when I was 'alive' I used to organise a Barn Dance each year for local friends. Eventually it grew so there would be 150 people coming from all over south England. The evening itself was plenty of work and I was too busy to take part in the fun much, partly as I was welcoming and feeding everyone; so they were all paying something so; logging arrivals, delivering who ordered what. Organising and paying the band, circulating to each table. Organising prizes and a raffle, cash bar, clearing up the venue after and organising helpers from before to after. But it was satisfying to achieve and had the knock on effect that I was invited to loads if other peoples events that I could relax at and enjoy.

If some of you get together in some small regular camping meet, then other's might join in.

I think trying to plan some one off big weekend camping event to happen in 15 months is the wrong way to approach it.

I think the fact is, that with a big draw such as watching cars at the Pod and milling with much of the clubs members, etc, then a lot less RTOC members will be motivated to attend. So from the start you can forget about having 300 people turn up for a RTOC ND camping weekend in say Aug 2012. Start off small this year.

And it doesn't really have to be one event or one RTOC event organiser. It makes some sense to have a couple or so of them at different regions. Say, south coast; Brighton, Bournemouth, type of thing. Wales has been mentioned. Maybe something for the North of Britain. And obviously something central that people from everywhere can attend. Though some will only want to travel to their local event.

Non-member Penfold aka The Dealer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I havent had much time to read this today, but was thinking maybe we could do next years nd or a later meet at a show, or a track event like btcc or something....

Dont need to be a trackday for us guys does it....

I would be up for something like that, that way were not thrashing our cars, still camp, have beers, a good laugh and see some good track action... + clio cups on track

Post Thanks / Like

Shoppers, read Ian's posts above yours - There's no reason why something like that can't be arranged for this year. There's plenty of BTCC events still to go this year, or failing that, as has been mentioned, a simple get-together in a field/campsite somewhere, with a bit of music, some beers, group bbq, and good laughs.

You & Steve were both sitting round the table at that pub near Billy's a few months back when I mentioned about the 'run to the sun' (Newquay) idea, and/or a weekend camping up in the Lakes - There's no reason why that still can't happen for this year.

If you want me to look into it, just say the word, but I don't want to be treading on Steve's toes...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Walker View Post
    with brownie points for attending/organising!! 5 a year atleast? no matter how small, even just a little gathering somewhere.... anything to bring the members together.
    Am sure vbulletin has some features for rep, and badges. Might be worth considering implementing them.... Need some thought tho.

Post Thanks / Like

...a leader has moved on and the position can't be (adequately if at all) filled...
    Is that implying Miller has left then?

If that's the case, I see no reason why you, Dawn, Ashy, Clee, or Sparkie couldn't easily & 'adequately' take on the now-redundant President role.

Committee member
    Rats Nest Tuning
    Post Thanks / Like

RWS is always a good weekend with plenty to do... Mix that in with the Gala dinner and you have a top weekend of Reno Action.

A few years back (maybe 6 or 7) we did a great event "Northern Ale Rider" around Derby / Sheffield Camping, pub food and beer and a great blast around endless country roads

More like that would be awesome, not sure if there would be the interest these days tho?

Committee member
    Rats Nest Tuning
    Post Thanks / Like

If that's the case, I see no reason why you, Dawn, Ashy, Clee, or Sparkie couldn't easily & 'adequately' take on the now-redundant President role.
    Sorry mate, I haven't got anywhere near enough to take anything like that on... Hence why I stood down as Senior Area Rep last year!

Post Thanks / Like

I can't argue with anything really said above as I agree. From a committee point of view it is extremely hard to get a quick agreement on most things, so much so that sometimes I'll make a suggestion, get one or two agreements and just go ahead and sort it out (the smaller changes or ideas we've had).

The idea is that if something needs doing or needs to be dealt with, it's posted on the committee forum and then its appointed to someone or we all work together to achieve that - this is the hard bit and it can be very tedious. There are very few of us that are actually fully active on the forum so I could spend an hour writing up a huge thread about things we need done, then get very little response due to people's schedules and home life etc. The old school crew have families now and careers, it's not like we're all 17 and live at home with mum still (I wish, I feel old now).

I'm fortunate that I can get online most days and have some input, but getting people to push things is the hard part. In frustration of not knowing what Miller was doing about ND (and us wrongly assuming it had all been arranged, our fault), I ended up just trying to pick things up. Ian found out very luckily in time that the booking hadn't been finalised, so he's picked that up, got it paid/confirmed and in writing etc a while back. The majority of us are also all inputting into the day and I'm just surrounded by lists of things to do. Turns out in the end that Miller has arranged a few of the things I had started looking at without mentioning anything so I have wasted quite a bit of time there...

In an ideal world, I'll post up a list and say this needs doing, this is the best person to do it and they say "great, I'll crack on". But we only have a few CMs with the ability to do that. We've unfortunately lost some very useful people who really had a great input, but even the newer people with fresh ideas will eventually lose momentum, it happens, that's life. Not making any excuses at all but it needs to be more of a team that communicates well, these are all things we can work on.

No reason we can't get a few more things sorted out this year, I've actually had a few ideas this evening inspired by this thread and even a couple on how to improve Pod/ND that we already have booked (will discuss in more detail when I've done a bit of research). Let me just confirm some of the finer points of ND with the chappies involved and then I'll start inputting more on the main forum on how we can move forward.

Thanks Steve for your comment, wish others realised that but unsure I'd even want to do it - it's thankless.

I really want to get ND/Pod out the way before we pull it all apart again (which I understand does need to be done), but we have so much on our plates at the minute that it's hard. No excuses but I come on here every day when I could be cracking on with various projects, very little social life currently. Need more willing hands, can't do this as the tiny team that we are.

Speaking of which, Adam has had a family bereavement today and I had one this past weekend so I'm dropping the Newsletter I've been writing for a few days to help with some things there. Life takes over **sigh** I will complete it early next week though.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, the tedious nature of trying to obtain a general agreement on something is one of the reasons I left the Committee, but that's all water under the bridge now.

So the shenanigans regarding Miller/Mallory payment is true after all then!

Post Thanks / Like

I wrote a post all correct then deleted it by mistake will try again tomorrow.

Action need be taken, it has been stated. Help and commitment will be again offered by numerous people.

Regardless to what gets said on the boards action speak louder than words hope the club survives longer than my car... not going to sell it and always going to renew regardless of cost.

do poll for renewal price £10 £15 £20 see wether the hard core are prepared to pay a little more to help club.

rtoc gold posty tomorrow all spelt and wrote near correct.

Post Thanks / Like

So it would seem from the projects and restorations sections It's no longer about big power and racing, the majority seem to be returning to oe looks and useable, reliable power. National day should reflect what the club is about, people getting together shooting the breeze, generally having a laugh while sharing a common interest , keeping our cars running and on the road.

Obviously trackdays are losing there appeal, should we take a leaf from the vw boys and just have a swap meet type of show where you can wander round looking at peoples cars, talk about them and maybe find the part you need for your car.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TNT Tricky Nicky View Post
    So it would seem from the projects and restorations sections It's no longer about big power and racing, the majority seem to be returning to oe looks and useable, reliable power. National day should reflect what the club is about, people getting together shooting the breeze, generally having a laugh while sharing a common interest , keeping our cars running and on the road.

Obviously trackdays are losing there appeal, should we take a leaf from the vw boys and just have a swap meet type of show where you can wander round looking at peoples cars, talk about them and maybe find the part you need for your car.
    Tricky - I don't think that it's a majority thing that people are going all oe, I agree that there are a few oe jobs going on ATM, but I think there are equal numbers of FR / B18 / EFI engine swaps going on also with the aim of ultimate power. I think that it would be wrong to go along with the undercurrent of this thread that the five (or any other Renault for that matter) is packing up it's wee rubber booties and retiring gracefully. Mine will be going out in a ball of flames, barking and spitting at anyone who dares shake an oe stick at it

BTW - not that this is about me, but can someone award me a gold star for first ever thread reaching 2pgs.

Dawn - Firstly sorry to here the bad news you mentioned earlier, secondly it's good to here of someone from the committee speaking out about future events in such a +ve way. May I make a suggestion that before this years AGM that someone can list positions (on here) within the club and what their responsibilities are within those positions to enable potential candidates for new openings within the committee so that people have an idea of what they have to commit to.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Good work.

Post Thanks / Like

I probably didn't make myself clear in what I meant Andy and to be honest I don't want to take away from anybody's hard work and effort that is put into national day but do we need a trackday as our national day when we're not a track based club

Post Thanks / Like

I probably didn't make myself clear in what I meant Andy and to be honest I don't want to take away from anybody's hard work and effort that is put into national day but do we need a trackday as our national day when we're not a track based club
    NO.

Non-member Penfold aka The Dealer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Shoppers, read Ian's posts above yours - There's no reason why something like that can't be arranged for this year. There's plenty of BTCC events still to go this year, or failing that, as has been mentioned, a simple get-together in a field/campsite somewhere, with a bit of music, some beers, group bbq, and good laughs.

You & Steve were both sitting round the table at that pub near Billy's a few months back when I mentioned about the 'run to the sun' (Newquay) idea, and/or a weekend camping up in the Lakes - There's no reason why that still can't happen for this year.

If you want me to look into it, just say the word, but I don't want to be treading on Steve's toes...
    I did a camp in the field last year, 1st weekend in aug... and 3 members turned up,desbite a list of nearly 50 people saying they were up for it... Rule of 3 + sum

Perhaps people just dont like me anymore, or they have a life and cant be arsed to go far and do anything... (not having a dig at anyone or anything, just saying perhaps members dont actually have the time/money anymore)

But I am defo feeling a BTTC event this year if funds allow...

East Midlands Area Rep Mr Raider's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

True, however I think some track action needs to be included in the schedule for one of the big summer meets, nothing wrong with beers/camping/having a laugh and im sure we wouldnt wanna meet up and polish our dumpvalves together! I think its been little bit taken for granted having Mallory and Santa Pod both for last few years but a credit to the commitee and club for pulling it out the bag year on year

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

iv read about this thread and a few people have said up the renewal.but what about opening a simple "pot"in the shop?and all the people that want to be involved with track days or the meets can donate what they want? least its optional? i think serious peolpe that are serious about the site will get involved and donate to help fund a day\weekend if the club is short.and if there isnt enough money raised for the event use what was donated to put towards another day or save till the next event.everyone can see it go up.im new to the site to but want to get involved. i really want a 5 but cant afford it yet.im driving a clio rsi but still want to be involved with this site till i can buy one.would be ashame to see this club go down hill as the members i have met on hear have helped me a treat!and theres some great characters.

Post Thanks / Like

Or some one else who can do a smallish event like this, please do put yourself forward but only if you CAN and WILL do the research, lead the way, be there.

Steve it would be very good if you make this happen but based on your performance so far I just don't think you can. You're scant on the committee boards and abroad so often. It totally fails to cut it with me at least that you can't really get anything else done this year 'cause you getting married. Unless that is an example of how very very little free time you have that that really is the only thing you, or anyone else on your schedule, can/could arrange.

Steve, I had to enter a few events in the calendar, PPC in the Park to mention one big one, even after people had pointed out that the calendar was bare and even after I'd posted details and repeat mentioned. Is that because you didn't have time?

In which case, the club needs someone, or several people, with plenty of free time to organise events not just suggest something and ask a question in a thread. Organising is time consuming hard slog and often largely thankless. It needs inventiveness and also the motivation and drive to deliver an end result for people you don't know and may not even like. But for the greater good.

I'm not taking this moment to be unpleasant to you Steve, there is no emotion in what I'm saying here. But I'm overly frustrated by the lack an any action on the events front apart from what mainly Lee and Dawn, and to a tiny extent me, Ashy, anyone else, are doing. Good that you're going to be the liaison man all weekend at the Mallory event with Miller not doing it, that will no doubt be a big help.
    What an ABSOLUTE ****ing cheek you have!
    You know nothing about Steves life and ALL that's going on in it!
    Saying he doesn't have time because he is getting married is beyond belief! This is completely not the case!
    We have been to a few curry meets this year already, french car night at ace cafe a few times, will be attending the usual social events (POD, ND, French car show,Renault World Series) and maybe another european trip later in the year, so I think you will find nothing is stopping him attending events (putting money back in to the club), publicising this club and showing his support for it.

What events will you be attending this year Ian? I'm guessing none, as all the events we go to every year you are never at one of them! So how about you start showing your support and putting some money into the club by coming to ND, RWS etc instead of just ****ing moaning on here everyday because you've clearly nothing better to do!

Steve started to research ND for this year and as Mart has already said there was a big discussion at one of the curry meets. The next day it was all over the moderator boards that Miller had booked Mallory, so that was it all the ideas/discussions gone as a decision had been made! To say he is scant on the committee boards is a million miles from thr truth just because he doesn't key board war to everything like you doesn't mean he's not reading it all!

So what do you do for this club Ian other than moan and throw **** at others? As far as I can see absolutely nothing! Well you dont cut it with me either and everything I've written is as it's intended!
    I think Dawno should take over Millers role she is perfect to fill it and far more dedicated, proactive, driven and knows exactly what the club needs.
    If you've anymore to say I suggest you stop posting nasty comments on here and call steve the numbers on his profile!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Millie but you're overwhelmingly wrong in every respect ( apart from Dawn's abilities )
    Ian puts more effort into this club than anyone else .Ok he can be a bit blunt at times but it's all meant for the good of the club and his comments are valid .

Post Thanks / Like

This is rediculas.. lets not let this decend into the abyss... as much as id like it to as i cant stand some of the comments...

Lets move the disscusion forward.
    Last edited by JRP; 12-05-2011 at 21:46.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by clee View Post
    Sorry Millie but you're overwhelmingly wrong in every respect ( apart from Dawn's abilities )
    Ian puts more effort into this club than anyone else .Ok he can be a bit blunt at times but it's all meant for the good of the club and his comments are valid .
    Please enlighten me.....
    He isn't blunt he is personally being nasty and there's a time and place for that and the boards isn't it! If he wants to start **** flying then he is going to start receiving some home truths back. His comments about the club are valid as are everyones, but when they turn personal and rubbish is written that's a bit out of line.

I don't agree with your opionions as you don't agree with mine. I'm happy as I say for you to educate me though.

Dawn is the only person I can see put more effort into this club than anyone else, it's certainly not Ian! Dawn should be running it, it's exactly what the club needs and it needs more people like her!
    What's good for the club....
    Dawno for president! that's a good start, then maybe she can help salvage what's left!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by millie View Post
    Please enlighten me.....
    He isn't blunt he is personally being nasty and there's a time and place for that and the boards isn't it! If he wants to start **** flying then he is going to start receiving some home truths back. His comments about the club are valid as are everyones, but when they turn personal and rubbish is written that's a bit out of line.

I don't agree with your opionions as you don't agree with mine. I'm happy as I say for you to educate me though.

Dawn is the only person I can see put more effort into this club than anyone else, it's certainly not Ian! Dawn should be running it, it's exactly what the club needs and it needs more people like her!
    What's good for the club....
    Dawno for president! that's a good start, then maybe she can help salvage what's left!
    Dawn GETS my vote. just throwing that out there...

Post Thanks / Like

im all for having dawn as leader because miller is never here, but dont you think she should be asked rather than pushed into the role.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok ive been a member on/off here for around 4 to 5 years, I think its way to cheap and would easy pay £70/100 as my membership is priceless for the advice i get off you guys on here! The car will slowly die away and there isnt much that can be done about that but apart from keep it fresh keep pushing what these cars are capable of! I agree with getting more members involved from newer turbo'd reno's! I think we need more local meets, We should be meeting at least once a month in our local areas....

Turn The Log tuning
    Post Thanks / Like

If the club is about to implode can I get my £25 back please?

That is unless this is the general navel grazing that goes on in most forums.

Post Thanks / Like

Why is it all cloak & dagger about Miller? Is he still President or not??

Post Thanks / Like

You don't need enlightening Millie .
    Steve and I know where we stand . Everyone is just trying to sort this years stuff out .
    As for what you can see ,well ,you're the only judge of that .

Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering when the **** was going to hit the fan after Ian's post.without commenting on the content I think its totally counter productive to have to top brass knocking bits off each other on the boards. Also surely there should be a method which positions are filled/vacated other than some kind of putsch(?)

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Why is it all cloak & dagger about Miller? Is he still President or not??
    Yes .
    The point is that the title seems to be outweighing the role ....................It's not complicated .
    Miller has not been able for whatever reason to contribute much this year .The rest of the CM's have had to rally round and fill the gap on National day . A form was not signed when it should have been .Ian sorted this out and the rest of us have since been busy organising the event .

Post Thanks / Like

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

RIGHT THEN..... Lets draw a nice little line under all of this lot.
    __________________________________________________ ______________

I've created a quick online survey to formally ask a some of the questions raised in this post & see what feedback we can gain?

Please can you click on THIS LINK to fill in the questionairre?

The password to start is rtoc (lower case)

I have hidden the results & will release them after the survey has finished for all to see.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JRP View Post

Looks like he got bored of the **** talking and went .................................................. .............................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhEzkN3fkpE