Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

what wheels are these??

just been looking for some new wheels for my gt and a guy near me is selling this wheel on ebay, does anyone know what these wheels look like on the gt turbo or have a pic, what is the name of the wheel if they have 1 are they an earlier wheel to the clio turbine??thanks

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Renault-Clio-M...#ht_500wt_1154

Post Thanks / Like

Re: what wheels are these??

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyshaw49 View Post
    just been looking for some new wheels for my gt and a guy near me is selling this wheel on ebay, does anyone know what these wheels look like on the gt turbo or have a pic, what is the name of the wheel if they have 1 are they an earlier wheel to the clio turbine??thanks

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Renault-Clio-M...#ht_500wt_1154
    clio 1.8 rsi 8valve

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

just looked on google cant find any pics of them on a clio, anyone got any?? or any pics of them on a gt turbo? what are the best renault wheels you can get to fit the gt for trackdays eg for fitting bigger brakes in or best for handling widest?? is there any downsides to using clio wheels on the gt turbo, do they rub on the arches etc??appreciate any help thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyshaw49 View Post
    just looked on google cant find any pics of them on a clio, anyone got any?? or any pics of them on a gt turbo? what are the best renault wheels you can get to fit the gt for trackdays eg for fitting bigger brakes in or best for handling widest?? is there any downsides to using clio wheels on the gt turbo, do they rub on the arches etc??appreciate any help thanks

williams clio wheels are always good.team dynamics do some nice light wheels(pro race 1.2) as well. i would go for 15" for a good all round size

Post Thanks / Like

williams wheels all the way.