Post Thanks / Like

Vehicle ID

Right, Can someone tell me where to find other serial/vin numbers on my car?

I have the drivers side vin on the strut top, also the vin plate pop rivited the bulkhead just behind. The engine No is on the engine obviously......any others?

On fords I know they stamp the chassis under the drivers side carpet. where is the other chassis number on a 5? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Vehicle ID

Quote Originally Posted by J8TRO View Post
    Right, Can someone tell me where to find other serial/vin numbers on my car?

I have the drivers side vin on the strut top, also the vin plate pop rivited the bulkhead just behind. The engine No is on the engine obviously......any others?

On fords I know they stamp the chassis under the drivers side carpet. where is the other chassis number on a 5? Thanks
    there is a number stamped on mine, boot floor towards the left rear visible from the inside.

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone know of any others? Is there meant to be anything on the front panel? i.e. the panel the bonnet hinges from and the lights fix to

West Midlands Regional Rep Ryan p's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

as far as i know they are the only 2 i know to an iv had my car to a bare shell an never came across any others