Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

My project Renault 5 gt turbo

Got the car few week back as a project at a price I couldn't resist an only 89000. the car had been in a container for 4 year but started up ever now an again. Plans are standard bonet, origanal seats, get rid of the round spot lights an get the rust done be a full respray job. Cars in the garage monday getting alternator plus aux belt, engine chain, starter motor, fuel pump, water pump, head gasket, rocker gasket, New oil an filter, New coolant bottle an coolant getting done an Newly built carb going On. Grooved discs and pads goin g on an some braded brake hoses and plugs on. Only had it few week haven't even drove it yet so hopefully can drive it once it's back. At Some point the car must of been on here at some point Because it's got the R.T.O.C sticker on the back if anyone recognises it then please let me know.

Name:  593d8157c06e7_1.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  205.6 KBName:  593d81161bbd5_1.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  234.2 KBName:  593d80a6dfd34_1.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  316.2 KBName:  downloadfile-1.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  252.2 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Re: My project Renault 5 gt turbo

Hello Paul,

Looks a great base to start with and back to o.e is definitely the way to go!

Dont forget use the club shop for as many parts as you can (headgasket etc) to hopefully save you some money!

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Cole View Post
    Hello Paul,

Looks a great base to start with and back to o.e is definitely the way to go!

Dont forget use the club shop for as many parts as you can (headgasket etc) to hopefully save you some money!
    Thanks mate but have already bought an upgraded one. I only paid 1500 for the car had to sell my RB CLIO 182 cup to fund this got 3200 for the clio was gutted at first but don't have any regrets now here's a few pictures.Name:  5888f2de00bff_1 (1).jpg
Views: 52
Size:  428.5 KBName:  5888e89fc1d63_1 (1).jpg
Views: 51
Size:  298.5 KBName:  full-1.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  139.5 KBName:  full-1.jpg
Size:  139.5 KBName:  5888e9a021fc9_1.jpg
Size:  222.9 KB

Committee, Treasurer, Memberships admin Ian S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks turbo ted, Paulmitch1986 thanked for this post
    Likes turbo ted, Paulmitch1986, williams liked this post

South East Regional Rep
    Post Thanks / Like

Just so you are aware- I have edited this thread. It was not helpful, productive or anywhere near where this club wants to be.

Let's keep the thread on track. Good luck with the car and keep us updated. We love photos here. If you have any questions- just ask 👍

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LiamR View Post
    Just so you are aware- I have edited this thread. It was not helpful, productive or anywhere near where this club wants to be.

Let's keep the thread on track. Good luck with the car and keep us updated. We love photos here. If you have any questions- just ask 👍
    Thanks mate that's the only reason I'm on here have a good day.