Post Thanks / Like

fifa 09

well guys ive downloaded the latest fifa demo for my xbox and i must say its surprisingly good, its still not as good as pro evo tho but its a fine game nevertheless

what im most interested in is the online game mode which will allow u to control just the one player, while all your other team mates will be controlling one player also, so basicly like real footy without the sweat! 10 vs 10 real players was something me and mates have discussed for years!

anyway on the strength of the online play i think i must make the investment, first fifa ive gotten excited about in years, now i know there are some fifa boys on here, maybe we should set up a clan and play against other clans around the world

Post Thanks / Like

Re: fifa 09

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

I've got a sexbox 360, I was always a PrO evo Fan, and have owned every single version since it first came out, but the last Pro evo's have been cack tbh, Fifa 08 was quality, especially online 5vs 5, and the latest fifa 09 plays even better, by way of the demo, shame its only 2mins each way. Although I do hope Pro Evo gets its act together. Tbh I haven't played it on the Playstation3, so it might play better.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wrightygtt View Post
    New poster! (less than 10 posts)

I've got a sexbox 360, I was always a PrO evo Fan, and have owned every single version since it first came out, but the last Pro evo's have been cack tbh, Fifa 08 was quality, especially online 5vs 5, and the latest fifa 09 plays even better, by way of the demo, shame its only 2mins each way. Although I do hope Pro Evo gets its act together. Tbh I haven't played it on the Playstation3, so it might play better.
    pro evo is much better on the ps3 due to the control pad, the ps3 version has a bit more slowdown tho, i didnt like the 360 version due to the chunky pad, bit hard to get your fingers round

will be buyin fifa 09 for the xbox tho due to the fact most of my mates having the xbox, buyin pro evo 09 on the ps3

Post Thanks / Like

I love the new fifa

Ive got it on ps3 though

Post Thanks / Like

aiiii, I got it on friday and have been playing it ever since, im ****e, but love it all the same, you can score some cracking goals. Anyone want a game add me Rodney TROTS.

Post Thanks / Like

Just chopped Star Wars Unleashed in for this(fifa09). Find it hard to get and keep the ball but have only played it once. Looks good.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah i got fifa 09 last week on the ps3, im a pro evo fan and had every one till last year, bought it the day it came out and was really disapointed so sold it and bought fifa 08, which was awesome. Im still going to try out pes 09 just to see if its any good.