Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Quiet exhaust?

Brigski to the rescue again! Cheers mukka, I'll give them a call tomorrow

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

hi i have had 3 exhauts on my r5 in the last 6 months trying to get a quiet system that sound tuned. ive had a scorpion system a poweflow system and now magnex and i cant say how pleased i am with the sound of the magnex its quiet and has an amazing tone sounds really tuned instead of a loud boyracer tone. i would recommend them to anyone they have a centre core in the mid section of the exhaust i think this has something to do with the nice sound it make really brings out the r5 burble, but could also be more restrictive. hope this helps

Post Thanks / Like

I phoned the company that Brigsy recommended, and they want to see the car before quoting a price. That's fair enough I 'spose.

On the possibility of them donning dick turpin masks when I turn up, could I ask that if anyone spots a 2nd hand Magnex system for sale anywhere, could you give me a shout please, and I'll happily cross your palms with a beer can or 2 at ND for your troubles.

Post Thanks / Like

You need to get back darn this neck of the woods again squire A mate of mine modified my Scorpion tailpipe. It was 2.5" just right for the aperture of the rear bumper, he cut the tailpipe off the box, shortened it so the rolled out lip was bob on flush with the bumper and made sure it sat exactly central to the radius of the cut out in the bumper by sorting out the hangers. Probably a rarity for a Scorpion exhaust to sit correct and not rattle on the rear beam