Post Thanks / Like

ebay member cola2468

i would recommend not buying from this seller as he has not sent my item nor is he replying to any messages flaming plonker

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ebay member cola2468

thats why there is a feedback system on ebay .
    would help to avoid if you checked it before buying/paying

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...ab=AllFeedback

Post Thanks / Like

had the same problem with this man won engine mounts and they never got sent. give me 1 reply to my emails saying his wife was 5 weeks premature. ok ill let him off but what really took the piss was that he relisted the mounts and a load of other gear as well. the cheeky *******. as for the feedback he only had 1 or 2 bad feedbacks but there was a lot of people that got their stuff. mans a knob

Post Thanks / Like

i thought the same m8 and item was only a 5r now in dispute and still no responce
    people like that should be removed from the site just like on here if you get 2 bad feedbacks

Post Thanks / Like

ebay just sent me this

Dear car.crash (marcsmith1481984@hotmail.co.uk),

We can see that you've had contact with cola2468 through eBay recently.

We've been looking into activity on this account and taken action if we needed to. To protect this member's privacy, we can't share any more details about their account.

People sometimes misuse eBay accounts by sending emails from them. In these emails, they invite you to buy or sell outside eBay, or ask questions that have nothing to do with eBay. They do this in the hope that you'll respond and give them your email address.

We strongly recommend you treat emails from this member with caution and don't respond if you hear from them again.

Tips for safe trading on eBay

Always complete your purchases on the eBay website - it's the safest way to trade with other eBay members. Always make sure that your user ID is listed as the winning bidder on the 'Item ended' page before sending money for a purchase.

If someone asks you to buy or sell an item outside eBay, we strongly recommend you ignore their request and report it to us. If you buy or sell outside eBay, you won't be protected by our Feedback system and protection services.

Keeping eBay a safe and reputable place to buy and sell is our top priority. To find out more about buying safely on eBay, open a new window on your browser and copy these links into it:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/tp/isgw-fraud-non-ebay.html
    http://pages.ebay.co.uk/safetycentre/buying_safely.html

If you've sent payment for an item but not received it, please let us know. You can contact us from any eBay Help page.

As always, if you have any questions, please get in touch.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety
    Last edited by car.crash; 05-07-2009 at 22:05.

Post Thanks / Like

snap
    im still waiting for some hoses to turn up from this bellend only been 5 days though think i have to wait 10 before i can open a dispute,

this guy is also no longer a registered user of ebay

Post Thanks / Like

same goes for cola234567, same bloke me thinks, currently going through them motions with ebay and paypal to get my money back.

Post Thanks / Like

same for me!!! I won a alloy rad, few days later seen the post on here so i asked for refund via paypal and got it back straight away.

what a nob

Post Thanks / Like

Do we have his address?

I had a curry last night, I have something for him.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by car.crash View Post
    ebay just sent me this

Dear car.crash (marcsmith1481984@hotmail.co.uk),

We can see that you've had contact with cola2468 through eBay recently.

We've been looking into activity on this account and taken action if we needed to. To protect this member's privacy, we can't share any more details about their account.

People sometimes misuse eBay accounts by sending emails from them. In these emails, they invite you to buy or sell outside eBay, or ask questions that have nothing to do with eBay. They do this in the hope that you'll respond and give them your email address.

We strongly recommend you treat emails from this member with caution and don't respond if you hear from them again.

Tips for safe trading on eBay

Always complete your purchases on the eBay website - it's the safest way to trade with other eBay members. Always make sure that your user ID is listed as the winning bidder on the 'Item ended' page before sending money for a purchase.

If someone asks you to buy or sell an item outside eBay, we strongly recommend you ignore their request and report it to us. If you buy or sell outside eBay, you won't be protected by our Feedback system and protection services.

Keeping eBay a safe and reputable place to buy and sell is our top priority. To find out more about buying safely on eBay, open a new window on your browser and copy these links into it:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/tp/isgw-fraud-non-ebay.html
    http://pages.ebay.co.uk/safetycentre/buying_safely.html

If you've sent payment for an item but not received it, please let us know. You can contact us from any eBay Help page.

As always, if you have any questions, please get in touch.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety
    funny that just looked at my emails and i got the same letter from ebay. this man needs banning and a beating