Post Thanks / Like

tungy 5 in burton

was out with some of my mates chillin in burton nr lichfield way with some **** cruise thing..

tungy 5 with clio turbines and had black boot came and went off..

anyoness?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: tungy 5 in burton

non other than djinuk

Post Thanks / Like

haha , indeed that was me, after a full day of slaving on the 205 i had to drop my friend off in burton.. coming past superbowl my temp shot up so i had to pull over, turns out the fan relay had died.. i bodged it together and saw that burton was heaving so took a trip through and back out, cudnt stop though for fear of the car going wrong :P

Damn it was a long day, been a while since ive seen burton with more than 2/3 cars in there.. lol, i got a txt after from someone i dont know saying, oiiii come back to burton its us.. the streetrace lot.. god knowz who that was.

Post Thanks / Like

asif it was you mate.. was gonna talk if you stopped.. never mind ay! haha.. yea was with the streetrace lot. was rather pants to be honest.. best part of the nigth was seeing your 5 haha.

Post Thanks / Like

quality eh :P small world, Ahhh wish i stopped now. Burton used to have a real good scene to it, all beit there was a large proportion of chavs there was still a fair few nice/quick cars and i had some good times.

Next time i guess man, if i saw another 5 i would of stopped but most of what i saw seemed to be half preped cars lol

Post Thanks / Like

haha you should of man.. would of asked for a quick passenger ride as i do with most 5;s i see.. WHEN i see them haha. cudnt take my eyes off it wen it pulled on. gta lvoe them

haha chavs and the half prept cars aint the word! any decent thing ther of wat i could see was a white evo 6. all the rest am sheds or barry boys haha carnt wait to get mine on road man!!

Post Thanks / Like

theres a few r5s flying about in burton, if your ever up this way again im sure we can arrange for the 5s to come out and greet you