Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

1989 5 gt and my history of 5s

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Hi all. heres a little bit of info about me n my 5. my 1st car was a 5 1.1 campus. i instantly fell in love!!!! was sad 2 see it go when i got a company car. heres a pikky o it day after id finnished my work makin it a gtt replica.

so when i got bored of a e30 i bough 4 a laff a few years l8r i returned to 5s!! this time a phase 2 gt!!! i bought it with blown turbo, slipping clutch, lots of rot and niggles. put few quid in2 her n a ktr 180 turbo n boy was that a gr8 fun lil car!!!! here she is....

made big mistake then and sold it....... had few cars since like wrx, rx7, mini, astra gte and now iv finally corrected my mistakes and bought a 5 again in march!!!! here she is

130k, stainless exhaust, 15s only mods when i got her!!! full rebuild a 100k 2 so fingers crossed!!!

since buying her 4 a track toy/ hobby iv put a few quid in2 her. ktr double sized intercooler 1st purchase, low temp fan switch and ktec re-jetted carb and fitted in car boost 4 me. so pretty standard.

if any1 was at ists at donny ya may have seen it on the track there

i hope to get the car restored to a perfect running order in time and just a little bit more than standard performance. need a few things doin in near futre and some that can wait but after pod i now know what i wanna do so im saving the pennies!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 1989 5 gt and my history of 5s

you had a nice collection of fives mate , they all look like clean motors , keep us informed on the restro project on the red five mate

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

transfered my reg ova

fitted new bumper

and today fitted new shoes. play spot the difference if ya want haha

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks nice mate!

You need to get yourself some front bumper insert strips & re-set your passenger windscreen wiper

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Looking nice!