Post Thanks / Like

dyno run/power run £30

wondered if any of you renault guys want to join me and a few others up to a dyno to see why bhp etc
    already got ethier 16/17th of may but need 10 people to get it to £30 as £40 is rrp
    not a great saving but thats £100 saved with 10 people alone

so does any one want to join me and who ever feels like tyhey want to see what ya running!

i do have one copany willing to give us £30 a power run with lamanated print out of air to fuel ratio,psi , bhp and tourqe normal stuff on a dyno run, but there over in Canterbury and think its a bit of to the right to appel to essex and east sussx guys and even west kent

i have James5_gtt from renault5gtturbo.com
    dont know if your on here

ALSO if performance french car mag was there? i am about to email them to see if this is there kinda thing but still would like to see if any one would like to make a day of it and carry on to a beach side or what ever

is there any intrest

Post Thanks / Like

Re: dyno run/power run £30

Might be up for it if car is ready from rebuild

Post Thanks / Like

well im defently going, even if its a few kent lads i dont care i just want a good day out with a few people that talk my langaue instead of trying to explain to the missus why i need to put it on the rr and there is a point to this lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by R5GTTRaider View Post
    well im defently going, even if its a few kent lads i dont care i just want a good day out with a few people that talk my langaue instead of trying to explain to the missus why i need to put it on the rr and there is a point to this lol
    lol feel your pain matey!