Post Thanks / Like

Any extra's when joining ?

Just wondering..

I paid to join the site and i must say i am chuffed to bit's, worth every penny and some very helpful people right from the start..

But just one question, do you get any kind of membership pack through the post ? stickers, news letters or any thing like that..
    So one tracked minded lately as my brains working over time on my turbo conversion, i forgot what i read when i joined. lol

Rob

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Any extra's when joining ?

Quote Originally Posted by TURBO'D CLIO View Post
    Just wondering..

I paid to join the site and i must say i am chuffed to bit's, worth every penny and some very helpful people right from the start..

But just one question, do you get any kind of membership pack through the post ? stickers, news letters or any thing like that..
    So one tracked minded lately as my brains working over time on my turbo conversion, i forgot what i read when i joined. lol

Rob
    Hi mate when i joined a few years ago i got nothing , but i joined again last year and got a pack sent through although only a broken key ring ,window sticker and tax disk holder.
    Dan

Non-member Penfold aka The Dealer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Sometimes membership packs can be abit slow at coming through...

If you have any questions please ask Maggie as she is in charge.

https://www.rtoc.org/boards/member.php?u=22

The main benefits are club discounts, Club shop, Cheap events (ND & Santa pod) oh and the amazing forum that can save you £££'s when used correctly.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Penfold View Post
    oh and the amazing forum that can save you £££'s when used correctly.
    You got that right, fantastic forum and so far 100% pleased with the out come..

Some top people on here, and already they have guided me through some problems ive been having whilst doing the turbo conversion.. And i also picked up a fly wheel i have been searching for - for weeks...

Very pleased, thanks guys.

Post Thanks / Like

Just got my pack of bit's, very pleased.. More pleased with the help and advice from people on here but thanks all the same..