Post Thanks / Like

louise

had a thread going on another forum so decided to sling one up on here aswell

few pics of her when i got her.

bought her of here so someone might know her, slight problem with reliabilty lol, on the way home broke down 2 times, then took her out that night and she set on fire lol, nothing major just the starter motor cable came loose and hit the exhaust
    apart from a couple of dings and rust teh body work wasnt to bad and had a recent rebuild "yellow spec" so couldnt moan

decided to treat the engine bay as it was looking a little sorry for itself

got the water pump powder coated

the brake cover

then how she was looking by the end of it

decided im not a fan of the original back bumper so on with the ktec,
    the old one never fitted right and always hung down, i thought it was the brackets on the bottom but ooooo no

nothing left to get a bolt through so grinded all the metal back and got rid of the rust, treated to metal

then welded a new piece on so it now fits perfecto

most prob get rid of the exhaust for a sidey and fill the hole but bigger thingas to worry abiout at the moment

bought a flush boot of ebay in "mint" condition...........when the thing arrived had 2 massive holes drilled in it and a crack all the way down

so out with the nitromors

took it back to the metal and out with the filler, thing it took four layers in total

then once i had finished and blended it all in

after finishin the engine bay decided that i hated the fact that the car was orange but the bay was black stood out a mile, so up with the bonnet

everything more or less removed

then out with the engine

craked the box and split the frame and the block,

just going to order some polybushs of the bay spray the block and frame then going to rewire the electrics so everything is hidden and i can then get rid of all the redundant wiring i dont need anymore

anything else i should do whilst the frame is out apart from the bushs?
    Last edited by richi; 15-04-2009 at 21:44.