Post Thanks / Like

Brake fluid reservoir to master cylinder pipes

Anyone have an up to date part number for the pipes that go from the reservoir to the master cylinder? Or has anyone bought them recently from renault?

I need to get them asap and my local renault aren't the quickest.

I have searched and got a part number that renault say isn't recognised at all by the system?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks
    Dave

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Brake fluid reservoir to master cylinder pipes

Hi Dave,
    Try these part numbers. I have a new pair here somewhere, let me see if I can dig them out and get a picture so you can check they are the ones your need. From what I remember they dont come with the L shaped rubber joints that go onto the bottom of the reservoir. Also I think they are pretty expensive that is if you can still get them.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Well they were easier to find than expected. Is it these ones you need ?. If so part number is as per my earlier post. Looking at the stickers they were purchased back in 2004 although I got them from ebay maybe 5 years ago. I would not be surprised if they are no longer available so GT Turbo Spares or CGB may be your best bet for second hand ones.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by markg View Post
    Hi Dave,
    Try these part numbers. I have a new pair here somewhere, let me see if I can dig them out and get a picture so you can check they are the ones your need. From what I remember they dont come with the L shaped rubber joints that go onto the bottom of the reservoir. Also I think they are pretty expensive that is if you can still get them.

Thanks very much for that mate. They are the part numbers that i had already, according to my local parts man they dont exist on his system?

As you say probably not available anymore. Tried cgb, the guy i was tslking to reckoned they've never been asked for them before. Gt turbo spares seems to be closed for a little while so ill have to keep searching.

Thanks again I appreciate that.