Post Thanks / Like

Paypal Fees

I've just stumbled across this ......It won't work through the automated Shop process though as you can't get to that option .

Changes to PayPal fee structure – personal paymentsPayPal will change its fee structure to make it more attractive for our UK customers to send personal payments. We are pleased to announce that:
    1. PayPal will not charge a recipient (regardless of their account type) of a PayPal payment if that payment was funded by the sender's bank account or PayPal balance and it is designated a Personal Payment
    2. PayPal will apply a fee for payments received for Personal Payments or Commercial Payments if such a payment is funded by a credit or debit card, however for Personal Payments funded by a card, the sender will have the option of paying the fees for that payment

efi-parts.co.uk
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Paypal Fees

I think it has been standing for a while Lee. I dared to select personal transfer about a month ago to move 6.07p and PayPal locked my business Paypal account down because they suspected fraud, or something or other. I am loathed to ever use the "freeby" transfer again.