Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Gona pull my finger out

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

I have finally decided that this is the year for me to pull my finger out and start to rebuild both of my 11 turbo's . the first will be put back to almost original condition I hope even down to the stereo and the second with be balls out with a full monte carlo kit and hopefully if I can get it at the right money a gordini engine.

below are acouple of pics from my 11 turbo addictions hope they prove of interest and I will post updates when I start.

The blue car started life as a 1.4 gtl and was converted to full phase 2 turbo inc new front and rear panels. that was until it was rolled thanks to black ice and a country lane .

The red one I have had for about 16 years and has served me well so its time to rebuild again.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gona pull my finger out

Hi Rob,your red 11 turbo,looks great! I'm in the same situation with my 11s,so if there's any odd little bits you need along the way,let me know and i'll have a rummage

Post Thanks / Like

there's a bit more space in the 11 for a Gordini engine, but I'd go for something more modern, 172 engine might fit under the standard bonnet? If not a valver or similar will.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Well as far as engines go both thise suggestion sound good but I think I have a better idea.. Because its going to have the monte carlo kit I been toying with the idea of v6 turbo rear wheel drive ...

Hi jack. thanks for the offer of parts if I do I will give you a shout. How did you get on with the loom I sent mate.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rob xcar View Post

Well as far as engines go both thise suggestion sound good but I think I have a better idea.. Because its going to have the monte carlo kit I been toying with the idea of v6 turbo rear wheel drive ...

Hi jack. thanks for the offer of parts if I do I will give you a shout. How did you get on with the loom I sent mate.
    I've been waiting for someone to put the front end of an R21T into the back of something..

Post Thanks / Like

i once went to see a real shed of a turbo 2, with bulkhead mods to fit the 21turbo engine in...