Post Thanks / Like

clio 1.2turbo

Well yeasturday ,we went car shopping for the girlfriend , went all over looking for a small hatch , well in the end i tempted her to go to renault as they had a great offers on the new clio , we took one on a test drive was great , so we ended up buying a clio 1.2t ,has any 1 else got one these ? we pick it up in march on a 09 plate??
    just want peoples thoughts on it, as i think it is much better than the twingo
    will post some pics up when we get it

Post Thanks / Like

Re: clio 1.2turbo

Nice looking cars, and it's got a turbo Can't go wrong!

Post Thanks / Like

well picked her up today , great little car runs well and drives well some pics of it

meesy engine bay things havent changed

we bought the car between us more of my girlfriends descion i would of had the r26 lol

Post Thanks / Like

Iam loving this shape of clio atm

Non-member Penfold aka The Dealer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

looks good, same colour as my 5 door new shape, I have heard good things about that engine, and not heard to many down sides about it.

Post Thanks / Like

is that your car

lol

Post Thanks / Like

well i decided to go over car with a fine tooth , found a few missing parts plastic rocker cover missing , fuse box cover missing ?? i payed for a pdi ,doesnt look like it had one , also the rear wheels are making bumping noises like they are egg shaped , im wondering about why did i get lol

I also got cashback from my old car renault never but it in the bank messing me about ,i dont want to be funny with them as they will be funny with me any advice on what i should do thanks for reading matt

Post Thanks / Like

well the story continues i got the car last week made a noise from rear wheel phoned up and told them , they said bring the car in today i did ,then he checked it over and acused me of wreckless driveing and doing headbreak turns and dounuts in it , i said u taking the fooking piss , how dare you i said im not 16 ,im 25 and its my girlfriends car , well he said u left handbrake on ,but it has an audio waring so me or her could do that , so u says cough up 300 quid for tyres , but sorry i dont reck a 10,000 car.

help or advce please thanks matt no one seems to have a clue at this dealership and the staff are ill manored

Post Thanks / Like

You need to threaten them with trading standards or something matt if they will not do the work for free. You are right when you buy a new car you would expect it to be right in every single way. They sound like a proper bunch of turd suckers!