Post Thanks / Like

Classified suggestion

Just thought of an idea that may help,or maybe you'l think it's a waste of time.

basically a thread will be opened by either the buyer or the seller stating details of deals that are struck through rtoc.

i'l do a quick example to show you what i mean.

BUYER:Nayls

SELLER:Terry Tibbs

Item:Rocker cover

Price:Not sure if we should have to state the price as some members may try & pinch the deal by offering more,or offering to sell the same part cheaper.

Current status:Payment has been sent (cheque)

update: (terry tibbs) cheque received & banked 28/1/09

Update: (terry tibbs) payment cleared,item has been sent 04/02/09

Update: (nayls) Item received in good condition,thankyou terry! 06/02/09

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Classified suggestion

its a good idea but its all b0llocks really. members ripping members off wtf .
    im going to continue to sell items as i always have done and not one complaint yet.
    unless i know said member i wont be buying anything through the club, instead ask the seller to throw it on ebay and i will hit the buy it now button that way if they piss around you just open a dispute and get refunded so much easyer than all the trouble we are getting on here.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by car.crash View Post
    its a good idea but its all b0llocks really. members ripping members off wtf .
    im going to continue to sell items as i always have done and not one complaint yet.
    unless i know said member i wont be buying anything through the club, instead ask the seller to throw it on ebay and i will hit the buy it now button that way if they piss around you just open a dispute and get refunded so much easyer than all the trouble we are getting on here.
    i agree for all the p1sstaking/threats/threads we dont really want, i think the classifieds should be shutdown or and items should be sold on ebay, once on ebay you should be allowed to post a link to your item. something along them lines?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by raj View Post
    i agree for all the p1sstaking/threats/threads we dont really want, i think the classifieds should be shutdown or and items should be sold on ebay, once on ebay you should be allowed to post a link to your item. something along them lines?
    disagree its just going to bump the prices up of parts on ebay still doesnt mean your going to get your money back if you dispute it anyway. we need to shut down the ones who are not sending the parts out and causing trouble. we need to keep a good community spirit by having rid of these members who making the club look bad when on the whole its not.

the possitive feedback out weigh the neg.

its just a minority of people letting the club down.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RICHIE View Post
    disagree its just going to bump the prices up of parts on ebay still doesnt mean your going to get your money back if you dispute it anyway. we need to shut down the ones who are not sending the parts out and causing trouble. we need to keep a good community spirit by having rid of these members who making the club look bad when on the whole its not.

the possitive feedback out weigh the neg.

its just a minority of people letting the club down.
    i see your point mate as im not familiar with ebay/paypal rules/regs! ive never been in a situation where ive needed to dispute. i may be one of the lucky ones.

it would be a shame for the classifieds to go. im just personally fedup with all the p1sstaking in these neg feedback threads where random members feel the need to involve themselves in a matter that is simply for mr.a and mr.b and maybe a committee member.
    am i not right in thinking the neg feedback section is for one to "share" there experience of another member that isnt playing ball.? its not a thread where members can just start firing abuse when its got fuk all to do with them personally!!

Post Thanks / Like

now all the new rules are put in place in the disclaimer i think it obvious what people should do post it recorded within a decent time period and keep in touch with the buyer. its not ****ing hard lads stop making the club look incompatent as well as youselfs.

Post Thanks / Like

You should come to check our website. There are store(shop) that our webmaster did personally. There are different prices for club members and visitors. We handle all track day etc. payments there, our cooperation companies can put their own products there etc...

www.rtf.fi

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by raj View Post
    it would be a shame for the classifieds to go. im just personally fedup with all the p1sstaking in these neg feedback threads where random members feel the need to involve themselves in a matter that is simply for mr.a and mr.b and maybe a committee member.
    am i not right in thinking the neg feedback section is for one to "share" there experience of another member that isnt playing ball.? its not a thread where members can just start firing abuse when its got fuk all to do with them personally!!
    In that case the thread should be reported asap and have a mod step in no need to shut the classifieds on those grounds.

I agree with Richie that buying something on ebay doesn't give you anymore guarantee either with regards to whether or not they send it and paypal claims. I suppose it is less likely on ebay though as they have their ebay feedback rating at stake supposed to just their RTOC rep as a seller.

Classifieds Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

i think the feedback section is fine, it airs the dirty laundry.. no one wants to hear there are people mugging of members but its best we all know about it..

perhaps less spamming of the threads is needed

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dave View Post
    perhaps less spamming of the threads is needed
    thats what i was trying to say