Post Thanks / Like

Moggy aka Gareth Morris

For those who are not aware, Gareth passed away last month on May 25th. I feel that I/we have to air this sad news on our site - Moggy was one of the original members of this club. He was a great person to be around, always with a smile on his face and a joke to share. We will miss him dearly. His memory will live on in our hearts forever.

The family has asked that there be no posts on social media. At this time, the family appreciates the respect and privacy shown to them. Citing posts from current and past members, the information is as follows:

The funeral will take place on Thursday 15th June - at 1.30 pm at Pentrebychan Crematorium https://maps.app.goo.gl/5qY8gkYks8a8i7qPA?g_st=ic

Everyone is welcome to attend, if possible please drive/bring your Renaults. The dress code is whatever you feel comfortable in, but it has been suggested everyone wears shorts as a nod to our hardcore shorts-wearing Welsh friends. Thoughts are also with his widow Naomi and 7-year-old son Daffyd.
    Last edited by Karlos; 14-06-2023 at 08:49.