Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Anybody know F575 JUR

Hi All,

Just joined so wanted to say hi ! Getting my first R5 turbo in a couple of weeks have been a car but for years but first slip into R5 ownership

Looking forward to the divine guidance that this forum can provide in the way of the R5

I’ve acquired F575 JUR 1988 if anybody knows the cars history would be great to hear from you I know the history of the last 3-4 months but it had been parked up since 08 before that

Cheers chaps !!
    Likes Matt Cole liked this post
    Last edited by R5man; 10-06-2020 at 21:52.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New member saying hello !

Me again lol

It’s also previously been running the following turbo it’s done been taken off by the previous owner and they put a standard R5 turbo back on it

So I’m trying to figure out what’s previously been running this is FH w details off the old turbo unit that the engine was built to run from my understanding

GARRETT BC1 M27 . 48 .94

As I say I suspect it’s from a Saab from online searches but struggling to find the turbo to be honest and I think it needs the old setup back on

I might be able to buy back the old turbo that the previous owner was but I’d like to know what turno it even is

Cheers

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome good sir! Great to have you. Check out the shop for discounted parts.

Unfortunately our shows are pretty much cancelled this year, but next year should be good!

RTOC has a very active Facebook group, and most members use the forum now for very specific information and advice. Get a project thread up if you can, be good to see some pics.

Use the search function for archived posts and information. Pretty much everything has been covered at some point.

Finally, check out the articles section. Loads of good information and guides.

Enjoy!

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Cheers Matt,thank you very much

Will start a thread once I have the car just waiting to get it atm - first things first need to get the turbo seals done as they are smoking lol

I’ll check out FB hopefully somebody is around who owned or built the car pre 08