Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Pearl white 5 Gt wanted

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

As above as original as poss, not bothered if engine has been played with, just looking for as original as poss bodywork F G plate anything considered, will pay good money, something that needs bodywork not a problem either or a non runner.

I keep coming back, I had a glacier white 5 10 years ago always wanted a pearl. Hi everyone, noticed a few old boys on the board so hello again to you guys 👍🏻 please let me know what you have .

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pearl white 5 Gt wanted

Pearl white didn't come in G plate (barring the very odd late registration). E and F only, that is assuming you want the Phase 2 (which were actually Phase 1.5)?

They are really rare now and even rarer in good nick paint wise, so yes, you'd likely be looking at a respray etc. In which case, you might consider a project car and have it completely re-done. The pearl looks lovely when fresh.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Mines a G plate phase 2 (not phase 1.5)

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

E or F plate, exactly as you said I've nearly finished a resto on a white fiesta RS turbo so needing work doesn't bother me just want to find one asap!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by markg View Post
    Mines a G plate phase 2 (not phase 1.5)
    There's always one So, are you offering it for sale Mark?

Edit - Go on mate, I've seen G plate pearls, just not sure I've seen one that was fully Phase 2. Plenty that looked Ph2 externally but not mechanically. If you are sure it was pearl from the factory and the engine bay is relatively OE we should be able to tell if you post up a pic. I'm intrigued.

Sorry for the hijack, though it does help to keep your wanted ad in circulation pagey!

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder what happened to that low mileage pearl that, was it 'pearl baby' signed on here to get a value for. Beautiful condition but had the 'extra bits' added. Shame.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hoolio View Post
    I wonder what happened to that low mileage pearl that, was it 'pearl baby' signed on here to get a value for. Beautiful condition but had the 'extra bits' added. Shame.
    It would have come up if she sold it.. The Porsche seats etc would be easy to spot if it was doing the rounds on here and the Facebook pages..

I think it's safe to say it's still being looked after next to the Ferrari.

Post Thanks / Like

Probably. I think she was quite surprised at how much it wasn't worth. She had a little rant to me via pm having a swipe at some of the 'radical' versions on the forum and in the same breath not understanding how her 'personalising' had in fact partially ruined a very nice one.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys, keep the post topped lol