Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Committee, South East Regional Rep James5's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Website Upgrade WED 30 March 2016

Mick, might be worth posting this on RTOC facebook group and is it in big letters on the homepage?? will their be a site down page tomorrow ?? be nice to have a funny gif with bonnet up and person hanging in the bay and advising slogan "Upgrade in progress" LOL

Post Thanks / Like

ive not got the fb intergration working properly yet as I think Ashley may need to set it up but ill put it there anyways

if you could get a notice up on fb jim that would be great, unfortunately there wont be a upgrade in progress as ill be working on the live site it will come up with the auth until I remove it, while im doing minor stuff there will be a upgrade in progress up anyways

this is very long winded and I think I can get majority done but maybe there maybe some tiny glitches that will need attention after

Post Thanks / Like

ok bad news if I upgrade tomorrow then we cant get the albumpictures from old back in the correct places, this has come from my highest quality coder as the structures of the tables are totally different, so once we go ahead tom anyone that's albums were corrupted when moving to nimbus will not get them back, I could manually copy them on vb4 but it would take time and id need people to pm me but some for sure are lost anyways,

its been like it for ages and people can just re upload so don't think we should wait, this is unfortunate but a very small price to pay for a new site I think

Post Thanks / Like

my computers decided to start playing up after a fresh install

Post Thanks / Like

found out now from coder fb intergration is only to connect to Facebook through vb it dont convey posts or thread even though it states it does in the control panel

least we will have the addon function which works the same in time vb may connect fully

Post Thanks / Like

dee day lets hope it all goes well

Post Thanks / Like

Well, it all looks good so far Mick - I can imagine that this was a bit of b**-clencher...
    Well done!!

Regards,
    Steve