Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

various parts for turbo and non turbo 5s

hello all some of you may have seen these bits on the facebook page but ive decided to list them properly as im fed up of fending off muppets
    there are many parts im willing to combine postage and do deals if you want lots of bits.

all these bits are open to offers but say £5 each and £10 for mirror trims and £10 for the bushes and some one has tried to tint the side repeaters but i should imagine it will clean up

bumper vent £20 clear indicators £20 offers on the other bits

headlights arent in great condition but if it keeps a 5 on the road im happy £20

gt turbo door cards they arent in great condition but if it helps you out £30

carb elbow £10 header tank £15 other buts offers

discs brand new non genuine £30

heater dials £5

small rear seat £15

large rear seat missing some of the black cord fabric that i used to repair my front seats£15 i also have a bit of similar fabric that i also used that can go with this its not exactly the same though
    blue/ grey door cards and pockets and apparently these are good for flocking in pretty good condition£45

all prices are plus postage i cant send the rear seat bits and the headlights and discs will be expensive to post but i can do it as said above open to sensible offers any questions just ask

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: various parts for turbo and non turbo 5s

door card trims £10 each one is split but would glue ok rear plinth £15 jack £10 others on screen trim and other bits

if i havent put a price on something you want just ask

Post Thanks / Like

Re: various parts for turbo and non turbo 5s

It's a circus on Facebook mate.

Good luck with the sale.