Ok in need of some assistance in thoughts to do some tests I am currently up and running and have mapping on my car in less than a weeks time I am having a boost issue in that my car will not for some reason exceed 1bar of boost, the actuator on it's own is now set to hold 1bar and that with it direct of the inlet manifold.

I am using a brand new genuine Garrett GT2871r with .86 rear and the Garrett actuator that comes with it (Brand new actuator and turbo), the actuator itself holds 1bar when run direct from manifold, the waste gate penny has plenty of movement and nothing restricting it, also tried with actuator removed to check and with actuator attached using a foot pump moves freely.
I have tested the MAC solenoid in the ECU software to see if operating WARI F11 screen and test Aux 2 and I can hear the solenoid click (so working).
I have the MAC valve plumbed in as follows port 2 attached to actuator port 3 goes to inlet manifold and port 1 is just Vent does that sound correct?
I have also tried using port 2 attached to actuator and port 1 to inlet manifold and 3 then Venting this again only gives 1bar. Getting stumped here now and really annoyed.
I have had a play with the duty cycle on the ECU file in an attempt to increase the boost up from the 1bar so I started off low @ 10% duty no change still 1bar, I then thought I would go for 30% duty increase still only 1bar I then went in at 60% duty and still 1bar.
I have had a look at my ecu file and no boost limits have been set so the ECU file is not restricting from what I can see, on the wastegate tab I have the Max duty set @ 100% set, min tps 50%, min map 100kpa

I have also tried with the actuator port to atmosphere, in a hope it may over boost slightly (not that I want it to over boost) I can control it with my foot and watch the boost gauge but again this does not seem to be happening only seems to go to 1bar
So it’s sounding more of a mechanical issue rather than hardware but unsure as to what to check, I pulled the boost pipe run apart last night I only have 4 decent silicone joiners in my system (I visually inspected the silicone pipes, bent them closely inspected squeezed them etc.. and nothing out of the ordinary (The pipes are literally brand new) and the rest alloys straights and bends and they are literally joined touching each alloy section and then jubilee clipped on, I replaced a couple of dodgy looking jubilee clips last night.
I have no noises of any kind suggesting a massive boost air leak coming out anywhere.

I am going to try and swap the actuator plumbing around on the MAC valve for ports 2 & 3?

Am considering making a boost leak test tool to see what happens ? (Don't think is my issue seeing the way it pulls and spools would not be what you would get with a boost leak)

Any suggestions from anyone on here

Am thinking the actuator is not man enough?? but it also says boost look but the car spools and pulls really well (not the symptoms of a boost leak).

Ill attach a video of a quick pull with this issue later