After posting the fact i have a 02M conversion for sale i got a lots of interest so decided to put it up here to give everyone a chance.
The complete package has been used for about 5000km in my F7R Turbo'ed Renault 9 which most of you probably know or have seen.

I don't have receipts of the work and parts done because i'm very bad at documenting things, i do however have lot's of pics showing what's what, what went in, etc. etc.

Here is a list of the gearbox spec:
-02M dgb gears (1-6)
-err housings (FWD)
-02q jlu final drive (longer)
-quaiffe atb with arp studs and nuts
-reinforced the shifter forks
-completely rebuild incl bearings etc, shifts smooth as butter.

Ratio's are shown in the pics.....

Along with that i have 2 custom driveshafts which include the 02m inner cv's and Clio sport outer CV's. I did weld nuts onto the CV of the LH side driveshaft for my speedo which caused unbalance, so you'd have to grind or turn them off in a lathe or fit a new outer cv.

I checked the length of the driveshafts and because i had widened the track on my 9 the lengths are pretty much equal to a Clio sport. (I remade the LH driveshaft as it was wobbling a bit, see pics)
Originally listed this on CS hence the comparing with Clio driveshafts, obviously they won’t be a direct fit onto a 5. I do however have phase 2 hubs with new bearings and Clio sport stub axle pressed into it for sage with the CS outer cv’s.
I will include these within the sale on here but will exclude the driveshafts.

Ofcourse it being a package it includes Scoff's 02M flywheel, adaptor plate (holes countersunk, 12,8 bolts welded in and 12,8 bolts included for bolting up).

To transfer the torque to the gearbox i used the following clutch spec:
-Sachs SRE pressure plate
-Organic sprung drive plate (hasn’t even run in yet)
-New genuine slave cylinder

Basically this clutch is able to hold over 600nm (450lb/ft+) of torque while still retaining the driveability of a standard car (pedal is heavier though!).

Might someone ask, the reason i'm selling it is i parted out the 9 as i'm in need of time for a new project.

Parts you'd need to make it complete:
-Will include my custom mounts, the rear mount will fit a GTT too but the front mount would need to be altered as the 9’s subframe is a bit different.
-Hydraulic clutch conversion .
-I do have a shifter meganism which i'd be happy to include but after taking it out of the car the bottom ripped open.
-Custom driveshafts

This is a link to my dropbox album in which i included the most important pics of the setup:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u7o2p3x0p...EumWxF3Wa?dl=0

Needless to say this has probably cost me way more then i'll be getting back but that's inevitable. However i'm not desperately in need of money so imo it will be realistically priced. I would like €3600 for it (i'm from the NL) which will include pallet posting to mainland UK.

If you have any questions, doubts, anything, just ask!

Cheers,

Arthur