Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Speed Season 2015 The Reluctant Doris

Having invested in a new cam sourced from Kent Cams via Engine Dynamics under the guidance of Scoff who also arranged the install and did the mapping, I was hopefull of a new begining for Doris. Last year had been a struggle 2 gearbox failures were expensive but worse than that I could not keep pace with my class. The top lads in the North had always been too quick for me but I had now slipped back within the midfield cars.

Scoff had found that the cam was significantly retarded even though the timing marks were correctly aligned. The new cam got the power back to 190 at the FW but more importantly with more torque mid range.

Doris didnt seem to keen to perform. I backed her out of the garage on Friday and a coolant hose broke off the manifold to water pump. I managed to replace that with old turbo water jacket one cut to size. Then in the queue for scrutineering the drivers door lock broke and I had to remove the door card and bodge it up. The scrut team had a look and decided to go for a coffee rather than exclude me.

The forecast was dry to start then rain so one of those days when you could not afford to screw up the first timed run

After messing with the door I was late for my 1st practice which can be a prelude to going off so I deliberately took my time and checked the tyres were vaguely at the right pressures. I put the boost to 17 psi and waited my turn.

Off the line in anger for the first time even at practice boost I could feel the car had far more energy and I rocketed into the first right hander over the hill cautiously and down into the tight right onto the pit straight. My plan was to try and take this in 3rd utilising the improved mid range torque and saving 2 gear changes. She seemed to pull out well. I completed the run with a very positive feeling as a result of Scoff's work.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Speed Season 2015 The Reluctant Doris

The bodged up door, Im getting far too old for clambering across from the passenger side!

I was up against a very strong class with my old advesary Keith Minshull in his Dick Dastedly Black 306 the charging Paul Henderson in his 306 and a father and son team in a very rapid Honda integra DC2 Mike and Alex Thornton who are experienced campaigners from the Wigton Motorsport Club. The son Alex worked for M Sport and now works for Hewland and has been a rally driver instructor. All together there were 14 in class.

For second practice I decided to give her race boost. Wow despite a poor start I fly up the hill, she takes 3rd gear for the corner off the hill no problem and roars down the pit straight. Around the long hairpin to the tight uphill left hairpin into the esses bumbing off the kerbs to finish and I stop the clock in 52.27 setting the fastest time in practice. Paul was next on 52.59 and then Alex on 52.69 dad Mike was back on 54.80 and Keith got no time.

Post Thanks / Like

Firstly I happy to hear, despite the niggles, that the car has more get up and go and you seem to be on the pace!

Secondly, I'm interested to know what Cam you are running? I completely understand if it's a bit a secret at the moment, but interested all the same.

Well done Russell.

Committee, Treasurer, Memberships admin Ian S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

'Faster with more midrange torque than peak power'
    Makes a change for someone to say something meaningful instead of boast about a largely meaningless 'headline' number. It's horses for coarses, of course.

Post Thanks / Like

Pressure on for the timed runs, Alex was quite suprised how quick the 1988 shopping trolley could be. As a double driver he went out in the first batch and looking at the ever darkening sky he mused that it would be a shame if he got a dry run and then it rained for the rest of the class. Thats part of speed events if you fall lucky with the conditions you have to take advantage.

In the event we all got a dry run. I gave it my all and managed to stop the clock at 52.16, Keith was 52.45 then Alex 52.48 Paul 52.54 then a gap to dad Maike Thornton on 53.49.

I was in the lead of a very tight class but was now able to return the "wouldnt it be a shame if it rained" sentiment back to Alex.

David Taylor the LDMC Clerk of Course is developing quite a reputation for delivering all he can in value for money to the drivers and although the stated plan at the drivers briefing was for 2 practice and a timed run prior to lunch I knew he would look at the weather and go for a second timed run before lunch and so it turned out to be. Definitely not to me advantage. I was lined up again. With the large class I was at the back of a long queue and with the previous 3 runs in fairly quick succession the under bonnet temp recorded on my intercooler was getting up to 50 degrees. Off the line Im sure she was pinking but that stopped and I attacked best I could to stop the clock at 4 seconds. In the wind debris had blow through the finishe line and messed up the timing. I was actually given an official time of 43 seconds and I had to point out to the timming team that was wrong.

If it was the other way around, ie a much slower time than you normally run the team will tell you thats your time you cant have a re run however in this instance they readily accepted that a time beating most of the slick shod racing cars was erronious and I was put back into the start line.

I didnt really want to go but before I did I had a quick glance at the timing screen to see that Keith had run the exact same 52.16 as my first run. I had to try, but was wary of the possible pinking so turned my boost down a few psi.

I was very lucky that the rain held off. She didnt pink I felt I got a better start and put in a fair run around the tricky go kart track but I could only manage a 52.38.

That was lunch and the rain came down just as we were going to resume. That was game over for any improvements in time but the club still ran multiple runs for anyone who wanted to have them and you have to say a HUGE thanks to the team of marshalls out in the rain making that possible.

So the final result 2 runs of the track and I came 1st on the faster second best time of 52.38 to Keiths 52.45 just 7 hundreths over 2 runs. Alex piped Paul with a 52.46 to 52.54 and Mike also broke into the 52 sec bracket with a 52.98.

So Im not going to win many awards at the end of the year with those lads in my class but we shall have some fun trying. Next event is in 2 weeks at Aintree where big BHP counts. In the meantime I need a new door lock & I need my remote fan switch to work.

Post Thanks / Like

I understand that the cam is the one Engine Dynamics put into Ian Butchers mega 5.

Post Thanks / Like

Great read that Russel! I felt like I was actually watching having read all that.

It does sound like you might need to refresh a few engine ancillaries especially if hoses are breaking etc. Good news on the cam, it's amazing what a correctly set up cam can do on these engines.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RussellT View Post
    I understand that the cam is the one Engine Dynamics put into Ian Butchers mega 5.
    Thanks Russell.

What do you think is causing the pinking? Is it just under bonnet temps while stationary? Do you have any Fans on your intercooler?

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, class win! Great read and well done to the reluctant Doris. Really glad you sorted out the power issues and she's pulling well.

Keep us updated through the season Russ.

Committee, Treasurer, Memberships admin Ian S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Russell do you have the Renix ECU or a newer mappable one? I had a look at your The Doris Dilema thread but it didn't seem to day there. You could probably have that pinking mapped out and more power mapped in.

I recall Mark Fish telling me that he got a faster lap with a set up that gave more torque, for exiting the corners faster, at the expense of peak power.

Post Thanks / Like

Its the Adaptronic ECU sold by Scoff it does all sorts.

My intercooler is at the front of the engine so acts as a heat soak it just got hot. I normally have the bonnet open between runs to let it all cool down I just forgot to do it. Also I have a switch to turn on the rad fan and its not working at the moment after the pit crew installed another for the fuel pump.
    It all cooled down by the time I got to the first corner as it was a cool day and the IC gets a massive air flow through it.

By the way last year on the same event warm but damp day I managed a 52.92 and a win. Keith dead heated for second with Paul Edwards.

Post Thanks / Like

Its the Adaptronic ECU sold by Scoff it does all sorts.

My intercooler is at the front of the engine so acts as a heat soak it just got hot. I normally have the bonnet open between runs to let it all cool down I just forgot to do it. Also I have a switch to turn on the rad fan and its not working at the moment after the pit crew installed another for the fuel pump.
    It all cooled down by the time I got to the first corner as it was a cool day and the IC gets a massive air flow through it.

By the way last year on the same event warm but damp day I managed a 52.92 and a win. Keith dead heated for second with Paul Edwards.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

great to see someone actually driving the nuts out of it and having an even better time(and times of course)!!

Post Thanks / Like

Here you are Russell.

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a link to a in car vid of Matt Rowe AKA "Fearless" atcking the course in his Honda S2000 . His class are allowed to use 1B tyres (more motorsport derived) He beats my time by over a second.

http://youtu.be/NtAl5zFp85k

Post Thanks / Like

I reckon you'd gain a second with the same tyres on and 'ave 'im!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Speed Season 2015 Carb v Injection

The weather was a key factor on Saturday, damp in the morning with heavy showers but warm and windy letting the track dry quickly in between. The circuit itself was swept by a road cleaned but there was still some dust and gravel around off line from the activity of the Grand National a few weeks earlier.
    This was my first sprint up against the mighty Ian Butcher Bumble Bee combination. He had gone fuel injected over the winter and I was very interested to see how his car performed especially at this venue where out and out BHP was the key to a quick time.
    At practice boost for the first run I talk the corner entries cautiously but enjoyed the acceleration between corners. I needed 5th gear to reach the finish where as last year Doris didn’t have the puff to pull max revs by the finish line in 4th. That’s got to be a good sign I felt and the terminal speed of 110 was also up on last year’s pace. I didn’t expect much from the time of 56. 37 and was stunned to find I was the fastest time in class eclipsing Ian’s first effort of 56.95 the next fastest being a newcomer to Aintree Deryck Jones driving a very tidy 205Gti.
    That result got me a little too excited I knew that Ian would go a lot quicker when he could get all of his power down but as I hadn’t been at full power myself it raised that dangerous emotion “hope”.
    For second practice I gave her the full “race boost” I blasted off the line round the first corner as fast as I could then slid the back around the long second corner which is one of the best we do all year and out onto the back straight. In the distance I see one of the marshals jump up and run forward with the red flag. This is not a good sight as Ian is ahead of me and I know from painful experience an off on the entry to Bechers can be very nasty. The red flag is held steady not waved so that tells me to proceed with caution not stop. I slow and trundle around the corner to see Ian’s car regaining the track thankfully no worse for wear.
    I get a rerun which can be a bonus with warm tyres and brakes and I give it my all but unfortunately Ian crossing the finish beam just ahead of me screwed up the timing computer and no time was set for the next 7 cars.
    Onto the first timed run, the track was dry but with a dark sky and the threat of rain this was an important run to get right. That slight glimmer of hope from the first practice was stoking the butterflies, could the carb fed Doris compete with the mighty Bumble Bee?
    Well you all saw what happened to Ian https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qlGSjDWC1M it’s a shame I was ignorant of his issues as I too flew into the entry of Bechers and almost as soon as I had turned into the corner I knew that I had overcooked it, far too greedy with the entry speed and I was off playing on the grass yet again. For me the back end slid on the entry bump the correction put me a just few feet wide and the front lost grip on the dusty part of the track and I understeered off. Where once I had would have been in panic mode I knew exactly what to do, there was a moment when I felt the sideways traveling tyres dig in and threaten to roll Doris but they gave way and with some twirling arm action I get the front wheels realigned with my direction of travel and I could possibly turned inside the National fence but I decided to head for my gap as much to keep the tradition alive and the slope down to the track is smoother on the other side.
    Ian came to apologise he felt his off had effected my run. I smiled the 5GT’s had been synchronised spinning I don’t know who was Torvill and who was Dean but we were both in trouble as it started to rain, very hard.
    Lunch was a depressing affair in fact I couldn’t face food, if the weather didn’t improve I had blown a chance to beat Ian. It was Deryck in the 205 with a 54.08 who was the leader in the clubhouse. Then came Paul Henderson in his 305 55.56 just ahead of Keith Minshull of dead heat fame on 55.75.
    It was still damp for the second run and the first 2 corners were a slidy affair but I got around and for Bechers I really slowed down and as soon as I was through the entry bump I was back on the gas to the end. Having taken it so easy into the corner on a moist track I was very pleased to finish with a 53.57 and 112 through the speed trap. Ian was red flagged so I was able to wait for his time to come up on the timing screen. He aced his run 2.76 for the first 64 feet 33.70 at the entry to Bechers 118 mph through the speed trap and a final time of 52.15. That flicker of hope had just been crushed like a bug under a jackboot. I was second though this time it was Deryck’s turn to slide off at Bechers, again no harm done.
    Ian then packed up as his championship only counts the first 2 runs and he was also concerned about some oil coming out of the engine breather. He had only just got his car back from a broken timing chain at the Harewood practice day.
    My 3rd run was quicker still at 53.13 but the pinking came back. I checked fuel pressure and AFR as I ran to the line pressure looked good but the AFR was a lean at 12.6. Keith improved to 53.90 and I could see another close finish between the 2 of us was on the cards especially as I had to turn Doris down for my last run. I still managed a 53.8 and 112 through the trap and Keith didn’t improve and Deryck took him with a final run of 53.57.
    A real day of highs and lows a great performance from Doris to set a new PB by 0.01 sec on a far from perfect track delivering a solid second, but that is also the distance Im away from the mighty Bumble Bee!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Speed Season 2015 Carb v Injection

Far more entertaining and engaging than a video!

Your line through Village as I was leaving was delicious

Really pleased to see Doris healthy again Russell, hopefully see you in June if not before

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks M8 great to see a 5 GT turbo up with the very best and another 1,2 for the French Pocket Rocket.

By the way Doris' time beat the best of the Honda S2000 on their 1B tyres so I wasnt hanging around and Ian is seriously quick.

Post Thanks / Like

When you guys at harewood??will have to pop over,been a while since I watched a gt turbo in action.
    Saying that...it could start me wanting to get another gtt

Would love to do something like this

Post Thanks / Like

In car of 3rd place man Deryck Jones having his own problems at the last coner

http://youtu.be/ZgGjvfHB7IU

Post Thanks / Like

TORA TORA TORA!
    Kamikaze driver at Barbon Hill Climb. On Saturday I managed to crash not once but twice

Report to come

Post Thanks / Like

TORA TORA TORA!
    Kamikaze driver at Barbon Hill Climb. On Saturday I managed to crash not once but twice

Report to come
    Oh dear! Hopefully nothing to serious?

Post Thanks / Like

Barbon
    My 3rd event of the season was to be the picturesque hill climb at Barbon just north of Kirkby Lonsdale. The Cumbrian venue is prone to rain and with a meadow utilised as a paddock it’s liable to become rapidly muddy and impossible for race cars to negotiate. The weather forecast with 4 days to go was for heavy rain and it looked like the whole event was likely to be cancelled. In the event the weather front made a fool of the super computers attempting to predict its path and we had no rain to speak of all day, which was a shame as a nice shower at 3.00pm would have seen me take the class win.
    After the last event at Aintree I had to turn the boost down to just under 20psi as she was pinking. This is easily done via the Blitz Boost Controller, you can set a target boost but I tend to use the gain setting and record the peak boost and adjust the gain accordingly. So where I was using a gain of 75 I had reduced that to 60. I had also taken the pads out of my brakes and deglazed them with some course wet and dry laid on a flat surface. At the time I was hoping for improved braking performance and did not anticipate the problems it was going to give me. Finally I had an annoying winking of the battery light with an associated variation in tone from the fuel pump as the voltage from the alternator flicked in and out. A peculiar situation but it doesn’t seem to have stopped the car running. The pit crew are going to replace the cars 27 year old relays in the hope that sorts it out.
    Having arrived in good time I unpacked and walked the hill. I picked turn in points for the 3 corners and paced back 100 yards from the turn in point for the top hair pin which was just before the “III” marker board, conveniently marked by a trail of cow’s urine that looked like tears running down the track, how prophetic.
    First practice at this venue is always a bit fraught, there can’t be a more contaminated motorsport venue in the world with at least 3 species of faeces on the tarmac. The coefficient of friction between rubber and sheep shit isn’t great. The venue just has 3 corners, a uphill start to a 90 left a straight to a 40 degree left and then a longer straight to a 120 hairpin right with the Armco of Armageddon on the gentle sweeping right hand entry to the hairpin. Originally this was a dry stone wall with several perforations where competitors had failed to make the corner.
    First practice went well, Doris felt urgent and the line into the first corner worked well. I was on the power hard and early rocketing off the corner and up the straight. The line I picked for the second corner was a tad late and the back slid which was rather alarming as a back wheel off the narrow track and onto the grass there could have introduced me to a large oak tree at high speed. On to the final straight and Doris pulls all the way to the soft rev limit before I brake at a conservative distance from the hairpin. Down to second and around to finish. That all felt good and judging how much room I had left after I had reached turn in speed I considered breaking after the III marker was easily on. The mid range torque from the change of cam is nothing short of intoxicating and that was at practice boost. A quick twiddle of the knob on the Blitz Boost Controller and I was ready for second practice.
    With the higher boost setting (19.6 psi) and a bit more commitment I stopped the clock on 30.29 to be fastest in class ahead of the Ex Harewood Championship winning Polo G40 driven by a young Will Roberts on 30.76 and Michael Thornton in his Integra DC2 on 31.29. Game on!

Post Thanks / Like

Three species of faeces

Fab write-up and another win to boot, good effort Russ

Post Thanks / Like

Hold your horses Trevor that was just practice, more to come with photos and video

Committee, NW Regional Rep Alex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm guessing it went a bit down hill from there!

Post Thanks / Like

Hold your horses Trevor that was just practice, more to come with photos and video
    Oops

I did wonder when you said a shower at 3pm would have seen you take the class win. I ignored it and decided you must have won after all

Post Thanks / Like

The first timed run was taken before lunch in case the weather turned so we were in the situation where a botched run could leave you way of the pace with no chance of recovery.
    I tried to be smooth even so the entry to the hairpin was fraught and I stopped the clock at 30.14 with a relatively slow 64 foot time of 3.01 I hit the split at 20.00 and 82.17 mph through the speed trap. Next best was Michael in the DC2 Integra 2.92 off the start 20.37 to the split 78.95mph and 30.36. Will in the mega G40 (which is basically a race car made road legal) 3.00 of the start 20.26 to the split and the same 82.17 mph for a 30.69. After Will was Steve Price in his non turbo Subaru back on 33.18, he easily wins the start though at 2.46.
    I was truly amazed that Doris could match the G40 though the speed trap especially as I had turned the boost down to stop the pinking. She is a real joy to drive with the new cam, even at 12 psi. The other notable development was that my brakes were working. I had gone from not been able to lock the front wheels in the wet to locking them in the dry and after 3 runs they had some heat in them and were ready to catch me out.
    Michael was egging me on over lunch subtly indicating that he could go quicker yet. Will’s dad was giving him a hard time as his was the fastest car. I was up for the challenge I could see from the splits that I was quickest through the middle corner and just had to nail the braking for the hairpin…
    Well that didn’t go well. In the timed run after lunch I replicated my performance on the first 2 corners got to the split in 20.06 with the same 82.17mph in the speed trap but was too greedy at the hairpin. I braked in the manner I am used to which is to give the pedal everything and immediately locked up all 4 wheels and slid towards the Armco at huge speed. At the last possible moment when all hope of avoiding a crunching accident was lost I thought I may as well come of the brakes and steer in the forlorn hope the fronts would rotate and take Doris away from the Armco. To my delight that’s just what happened and the front missed the Armco, the first straw bale and bounced of the second, which punted me to the inside of the track and I found myself staring at the huge tree in the centre of the hairpin. A stab of throttle and with the diffs help I was around the hairpin back on the track and stopped the clock at 30.07 phew that was close. So was the competition Michael improved to 30.19 and Will to 30.23. I checked with the Clerk of the Course to see if mine was considered a valid run, usually all 4 wheels off is a fail, and from the inside of the car I couldn’t be sure, all I could remember was a blur of Armco, bales, tree, then finish line. He just smiled and said that if I made the finish it counted.
    If it had rained then I would have taken a close class win however the weather held fair and we all had one more go at the challenge. Michael, The Predator, could smell my fear.
    I had the same 3.00 start but beat my best time to the split with 19.84 to Wills 19.92 I had the same 82.17 mph through the trap Will was slightly down on 80.52 however I failed to learn from the previous run and if anything went even deeper into the final corner and slid like a rocket sled. I tried the same technique of lifting and throwing her at the corner but I was still way too fast and this time I missed everything but ran up the bank towards the crowd. The splitter made contact with something solid and a stopped going up and started coming down. I bumped started the stalled engine and finished the run in a disappointing 35.71. Will blew us all away with a final time of 29.91 but Michael could only improve by a hundredth to 30.18 and I was second.
    All in all that was some day. The front splitter AKA the “patented tyre wall deflector” had once again come to my rescue but was left cracked sacrificed protecting the front of the car.
    I have now crashed off the course 3 times in 3 events I need to calm down practice my breaking and understand that Doris is approaching the corners faster than last year. I am going to try a few less psi in the front tyres to try and improve traction.
    The next event is back at Aintree on the 27th June and if you would like to see that fastest hill climb cars in the country attack this narrow tricky hill the British Hill Climb Championship is there on the 4th July.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

This is an in car from Matt "Fearless" Rowe in his Honda S2000 with sticky 1B tyrres

https://youtu.be/oznxjglT2ZI

Question: Was he faster or slower than Doris through the speed trap at 20 seconds into the run?
    Last edited by RussellT; 18-06-2015 at 21:36. Reason: additional info

Post Thanks / Like

This is what happens if you dont get off the brakes when your locked up heading for a corner.

At 1min 40sec

http://youtu.be/USm9A4UhJNc

Post Thanks / Like

Great write up as always. you can actually hear your bum squeaking in that first picture.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow that is a dangerous course in places!

That Audi though

Post Thanks / Like

Good news bad news, leading the class by 3 seconds at lunch bad news waiting for the AA at junction 3 M58 looks like headgasket has gone

Post Thanks / Like

Bad news, I know how you feel, I cracked a liner last weekend and suffered the same AA fate

Fingers crossed it's just the gasket.

Committee, NW Regional Rep Alex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I reckon the AA have the RTOC on speed dial!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I reckon the AA have the RTOC on speed dial!

Post Thanks / Like

As I set off for my 4th event of the year my main ambition, having worried the armco and tested the integrity of my anal sphincter at Barbon, was not to crash. The weather was set fair it looked like my main opposition was to be Deryck Jones. In the event he didnt turn up so on paper I was the fastest car in class.
    Practice was fine Doris ran well my starts were around 2.7 sec which was pleasing having played with the traction control settings and reduced my front tyre pressures a tad.
    All was looking good for a fun day.
    Several cars were having mechanical issues, a drive shaft went on a escort broke its clutch cable the normally reliable 205 Mod Prod car of John Moxham came back smoking badly and sadly on the first timed run Doris also succumbed to the mechanical gremlins.
    I had turned the boost gain up to 62, she had been mapped at 75 by Scoff so I felt that was a fair safety margin. I felt I made a good start and was quick through the second corner but at the entry to Bechers I braked and then gave her an extra stab of retardation on entry through the dip, which I feel is getting deeper almost a vale, back on the gas up to 6K revs and just before I go for 5th she cuts out completely. I put her into 5th and the engine is back but there is something not right I finish the run and its obvious Im running on 3 cylinders. There was smoke out the back and its game over for Doris.
    My time was 53.85 against a PB of 53.13 so a respectable run that gave me the class win by 3 seconds.
    Reflecting on the day as I waited for the AA recovery (having driven to a local Starbucks on 3 cylinders) , I hadnt crashed and won my class with a max score, but could I get her fixed in time for the next event in a week? The new head gasket was ordered from CGB before the AA arrived.

Post Thanks / Like

In car from the track.
    http://youtu.be/CNUX0883MEI

Post Thanks / Like

Bob at CGB provided the new head gasket and head bolts and Andy at Shaw and wright St Annes had her repaired by Thursday so a big thanks to all involved. Cylinder 1 and 4 had stretched the gasket into a oval shape. Thank fully and suprisingly there was no evidence of any detonation.
    So back at 3 Sisters with Alex and Mike Thornton providing the main opposition. With a field of 60 we had 2 practice runs and 4 timed runs before lunch. I was conservative with the boost setting and was very pleased to be leading the class with 51.86 to Alexs 52.10. Rain was forecast after lunch but it just didnt arrive in time to prevent Alex taking the win with his last run 51.84. Just 2 hundreths of a second ahead of me.
    We all had a great day and I was very pleased to be able to make it home withouit having to trouble the AA.
    Next weekend is a double header at Blyton Park. Fred Curell and his mighty Golf are on the entry list. He is the fastest class 1b driver inthe North of England so we shall see how far Doris is off the best.

Post Thanks / Like

Keep it up rustle I always enjoy reading seeing you and Doris doing well..

Post Thanks / Like

What caused the head gasket trouble Russel?

Post Thanks / Like

Lets exmine the evidence Matt.
    She is a Renault 5 GT turbo
    running race boost 20 psi
    being reved to nearly 7K
    enthusiasticaly driven

Post Thanks / Like

Lets exmine the evidence Matt.
    She is a Renault 5 GT turbo
    running race boost 20 psi
    being reved to nearly 7K
    enthusiasticaly driven
    Enthusiasticaly driven Russel you certainley seem to follow the "treat them mean, keep em keen" mantra with doris.
    Love reading these updates.

Post Thanks / Like

Up to 9th n the LDMC however Im missing a bonus round due to a stag do so ultimate position will be severely compromised

Post Thanks / Like

Report on the double header at Blyton Park to come
    here is a taster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPRVJl0WlE