Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

jetting aa carb

as anyone any ideas roughly size of 2nd jet in carb for running 270 cam and t2/25 turbo, rest is standard. its only 2nd jet that needs swaping from standard ....isn't it?

Committee, South East Regional Rep James5's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: jetting aa carb

Quote Originally Posted by evogill View Post
    as anyone any ideas roughly size of 2nd jet in carb for running 270 cam and t2/25 turbo, rest is standard. its only 2nd jet that needs swaping from standard ....isn't it?
    Dude the 2nd stage jet is a non removable jet and needs enlarging to allow for fueling if increased boost, do you have a wideband afr kit installed??

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

yes mate, got wideband, carb I got is all standard.

Post Thanks / Like

yes mate, got wideband, carb I got is all standard.
    What boost are you currently running? and what are your afr reading's @ WOT?

https://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=460

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks for that, im currently runnin engine in, not goin over 3.5k revs, the only thing told to look for is 13.5-14.5 on tickover, this carb is supposed to be totally standard, iv got tag cgb wrote on statin jets (think), this one seems to run abit weeker on afr, but I mite be overlooking the old one, does the jets have size number on them?. suppose rolling road would be the easiest way. iv got my boost gauge (aftermarket) pipe coming off the hose between carb and aei, is that right,

Committee Member
    Social Media
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks for that, im currently runnin engine in, not goin over 3.5k revs, the only thing told to look for is 13.5-14.5 on tickover, this carb is supposed to be totally standard, iv got tag cgb wrote on statin jets (think), this one seems to run abit weeker on afr, but I mite be overlooking the old one, does the jets have size number on them?. suppose rolling road would be the easiest way. iv got my boost gauge (aftermarket) pipe coming off the hose between carb and aei, is that right,
    If you need any help with the carb simon, send me a pm or give me a call. I can probably call over to yours if you get stuck too

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LeeR5GTT View Post
    If you need any help with the carb simon, send me a pm or give me a call. I can probably call over to yours if you get stuck too

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks mate.will do