Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

hi there :)

First post!

hi all, how you all doing . my name is jim and live 20 miles from norwich. firstly i would like to say that the rtoc looks very friendly and is full of great info on these what my wife calls pocket rockets. so i have owned my gt5 for 18 years now and i am currenly giving it a new coat of paint and a little love. it has been sorn'd for the last 4 years sitting indoors undercover. i started her regulary and kept tidy it has never let me down with any major issues. i did go down the route of modding a little with 17" wheels, prima front bumper with twin fogs, and a differnt grill . but kept her all subtle. but now i am changing back to factory spec or as close as with original 13" wheels etc. i would like to strip her out and use on some track days at snetterton and woodbridge next year and have some fun with. but what ever happens i look forward to getting her back on the road and doing some meets in 2015 . look forward to meeting you all
    thanks
    jimm.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: hi there :)

Welcome to the club Jim. Your right great bunch of lads and true once the 5s in the blood its never out lol.

Committee Member
    Events
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome along jim.

Having owned the car for such a long period of time, you must have a fair few pictures and stories to tell. Why not create a thread in the projects section to show her off

We are indeed a friendly bunch and we've got plenty of regular meets and events so try to get along to one if you can.

The two main highlights of the year are our club national day and our club outing to the retro show at Santa pod.

Good to have you onboard

Ross

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Jim. Definitely the best place for you here!
    Get some pics up matey. We all love to see a project

South East Regional Rep
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome buddy

As mentioned- get some pics and words up. We love pictures lol.