Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Break servo

Wanted new break servo, not the master cylinder! I've messages Mike but no reply of him! Mine in good working order as far as I can tell but want to replace and bosh have discontinued it any help guys?

Committee, NW Regional Rep Alex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Break servo

I hope you're sitting down when you find out the price....

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I tried bosh no luck. I would remove your old one and just paint it. They are not meant to be taken apart but I remember some body overhauling one I think,
    Someone will have one but your looking at over £200 I reakon

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Go on then Alex break the ice....im lying down instead that way I carnt fall off the chair lol I was thinking about 200ish, just wanted to put a nice new fresh one in, my mate carnt find one either even with the part number he going to try renault themselves, he got shops looking through old stock just in case lol

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

I would double that number and you will be closer...

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Well if it is think I'll just blank it! My mate said hel who make the break hoses might be able to do a refurb he going to ask the guy in the morning! Would love a new one for the build, do cgb sell them? I saw one once on his eBay listing but cannot find it again or on his site, gt turbo spares has 1 in stock apparently but have to phone up! Any one seen Mike heard from him? Next on the list then new break disk pads and copper/nickel lines,

Trader
    GT Turbo Spares co.uk
    South East Regional Rep
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi I have been injured in an accident so haven't been on line much. I have 3 of the OE Bendix Renault refurb kits left in stock. I have injured my back and neck so can't get much out at the moment. My partner will be able to send some smaller bits out.

Thanks Mike