Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Body work,respray,wheels

Anyone no of any good spray and body repair places in Leicester or near. Wheel refurb too?
    I know this is a hard question but what is the average price for a full respray outside, not full shell. A few small dents that need abit of filling but nothing over the top.
    Thanks

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Body work,respray,wheels

I just saw an electric blue done in Bedworth think it's called Olympia motors done some wielding for the lad and outside full respray, no wheels tho, I have his number and can get pics of the work they charged him 1500 for the lot and I think they stripped it also, I'm passing the shop tomorrow so can get the name as Olympia might be the garage next door hope this helps, Im considering getting mine done there also as I saw the car after it was done and did look nice

Post Thanks / Like

I can drop you the details of the guy who painted mine .

Bagnall bodyshop in swadlincote

https://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=7962

thats my project, speak to GAVIN tell him damian sent you and he will look after you price wise.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by djinuk View Post
    I can drop you the details of the guy who painted mine .

Bagnall bodyshop in swadlincote

https://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=7962

thats my project, speak to GAVIN tell him damian sent you and he will look after you price wise.
    Sounds good mate and just up the road looked at your thread and looks a good job mine only needs a bit of filling from a dent and 2/3 dinks no rust or patching on the sills what kind of price you think for a full respray and abit of body work?. Will give them a call thanks

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblebagmagic View Post
    I just saw an electric blue done in Bedworth think it's called Olympia motors done some wielding for the lad and outside full respray, no wheels tho, I have his number and can get pics of the work they charged him 1500 for the lot and I think they stripped it also, I'm passing the shop tomorrow so can get the name as Olympia might be the garage next door hope this helps, Im considering getting mine done there also as I saw the car after it was done and did look nice
    Yeah if you can find out that would be great just want one body shop to do everything strip fill if needed and spray. As I can get all done at a good price but at 3 different places and there all busy was looking to get this started asap really. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Its very hard to give quotes really, your best bet is to offer to strip the car down for them , so glass out etc, the less labour require the cheaper it will be, if you take all the arches etc off, and ask them to just to the prep and paint it will be reasonable