Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Clearing garage, some interesting bits

Hi Guys, I have been collecting some bits that i don't think i will be using

Renault Campus 2 door 1.4 silver 44k one owner car always garaged (engine is no good) - I bought this car as i think it is one of the best R5 i have seen for a long time. I am very reluctant to sell this car as i know once it is gone i will not be able to find another one as good. I will be open to offers but will not brake the car.

Clio 172/182 engine complete with injectors, inlet and exhaust manifolds - this engine was rebuilt with standard bits, belt and pulleys are changed and new water pump. £650

Alternator braket and tensioner to fit alternator directly to clio 172/182 engine and remove air con and power stearing pump - very difficult to get hold of and will only sell after the engine is sold. £75

Renault 5 GT turbo engine - complete engine with new standard clutch and water pump, distributer, intake/exhaust manifolds carb. I pulled this engine out of a car i bought to use it for a project . The engine was running perfect with no issues. £250

Renault 5 C1J chrome sump - perfect never used £50

Renault 5 CIJ chrome alternator bracket £25

Full set of Renault 5 GT Turbo custom made very heavy duty engine and gearbox monts £150

Renault 5 GT Turbo gearbox - 4 x gearboxes - two have come out of a cars i owned and converted to run on different engines and other two i bought as spares for my twin-engine R5 - £75

Renault 5 Turbo 2 front wing - good condition, it was bought for a car i owned £125

I am having problem adding pics but if you need photos i will be able to email.

Thanks
    Ash

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Clearing garage, some interesting bits

Hi there any pics of sump and alternator bracket thanks

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Clearing garage, some interesting bits

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Webber View Post
    Hi there any pics of sump and alternator bracket thanks
    hi im interested in the engine you have for sale if you still have it give me a bell on 07951453612 cheers jock